Reviews for Its the silence that always breaks me
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This is gorgeous, and beyond that I don't know if I have words for it. The way everything seems to be said in gasping breaths, except for the asides that sound so bitter - I really don't think I can adequately express how much this poem touched me. Consider me in awe.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
'People never realize that when you say “I want to save you” they really mean that they want to break you apart, put your smile up on the wall and hang it like art' - WOW. that just rang so gorgeously & SCARILY true, actually i'm not sure if this is what you meant but i hate that smug self-satisfaction would-be 'savers' have - like when your skin heals & your tears dry up that means you're better. amazing. i may love you.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
the brackets in the middle...wow. I loved the line 'when I was seventeen I made love like a caterpillar'. That's such a beautiful line. 'Wishes and dreams that I had once wished to say', a kind of emptiness, acceptance of change. You're left with remnants that once meant something but you don't know if they will ever again. 'Save and repave me'. To me this remarks on really how when people put in any effort to 'save' you it's as much for themselves and their preferences as you. Unconditional love is a remarkable thing that does not seek to change, that accepts what others consider broken as whole, that cannot judge. I really think this shows that. Perfection and imperfection.I think I'm rambling. This is beautiful.
jenifer ayrs chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
i loves it :)
Eulalie Jon chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Very nice. So tenderly written, with passion, but passion that's held back in a way, if you know what I mean. I like the line about how "when people say 'i want to save you,' they really want to break you," because it's very true. You're a beautiful poet!P.S.-Thanks for reviewing my stuff :-)
PF chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
good, but i didn't quite get it-are u making love to a humanor something else?
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
my favourite of yours.
eden is burning chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
beaitutiful and passionate and just. wow.
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i loved it! i don't like not to review. but i don't know what to say. that was so passionate. it was truly breath taking! just...wow.
kitkat41 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Excellent. My fav part was "I feel connected to something greater then myself / when he falls inside me / like raindrops / in my rainbows. It was simply gorgeous! : )
AcidxxPops chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Amazing... Simply amazing... Keep up the great work, you're an amazing poet _

-Nia
Shiori-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This is a breathtaking work of art and I love the formatting and the descriptions and EVERYTHING!

Rock on!
Lady-Ravenhawk chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I dig it. I don't know what else to say... this is going on my fave's list - I totally dig it.
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow. This is just amazing.
hidden manna chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I really like the way this poem flows when I read it. This poem reminds me of when I'm listening to poets read their poems on open mic night and they can flow like no bodies business, which I enjoy very much. Thanks for reading my poem.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »