Reviews for Its the silence that always breaks me
Zarancids chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
That had to be one of the coolest poems I've ever read! You put some amazing images in my mind! lol
Cordelia Riordan chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Wow, that poem was truly beautiful. Good work. :)
Derek57 chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
oh, wow, this is FANTASTIC! please write more! I think I'll read some of your other poems and stuff (well, out of 200 and whatnot, I'll read the ones that appear to me! lol) thanks for being such a fantastic writer!Nyviay xP.S thanks for reveiwing my story! I have updated AND got another one up!x BYE!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
A very moving and exceptionally well written piece. The second half seemed to flow more freely and easily than the first. However I can't pinpoint why. Either way, it's still a damn fine piece and a worthy addition to your anthology.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
Uriah Hamilton chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I very much appreciated this poem, the style, the honesty, the underlying fragile nature of the poet. I also appreciated your bio, I'm a super Bob Dylan fan!
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Falls like a feather, twirling, graceful, sorrowful. All of this is well-said, yet my favorite line remains, "I felt his thighs go rigid". Such a short phrase, and so much is said between the lines.
Twigstudios1972 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow. Absolutely spellbinding. Beautiful work, Juliet. You never cease to amaze me. You are definitely one of my faves. TWIG COG SOG
MyHeart chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
wow it's beautiful... I especially like"fingertips

butterfly

soft,

lips"something bout that just caught me... I love it
maglit chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was absolutely wonderful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
sad and beautiful.. i love that part in parenthesis.. awesome job
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
WHOA! That was absolutely amazing. Ya hear me...amazing. That could be a song, and I would buy it in a heartbeat. WOW...JUST WOW. Terrific. Keep up the amazing work. I'm so jealous that I didn't come up with this, but you totally rocked it with this one.
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was a great poem... Nicely written... Great Job..
not sure yet chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
so terribly honest and sweet and not and everything that your poetry always is, love love love it
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
(when I was seventeen I made love like a caterpillar)

One of the greatest lines ever. Good stuff.
Forsakn chapter 1 . 11/29/2005