Reviews for Its the silence that always breaks me
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Awesome poem. so deep and meaningful, the flow of thoughts during that situation made this a truly interesting read and very lulling.
Octello chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
It's deep and touching! I love how you put all the words together to paint a picture in the mind's eye. Love is strong.
wonderland is different now chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
wow...i love it...the shape and centering expresses the way you want your writing to be read. mel
LadyLuck chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
It was okay, but...sex isn't love, you know? You can love a person without having sex.
i call it laughable chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I couldn't stop reading. It was just so damned addicting. i loved it. the last line slapped me- powerful. fuck yeah.
naughtgreen chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I didn't know caterpillars were so sexual. Beg bugs too.
godsgurl chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow... amazing. It's incredible how you wrote this poem. The emotion was so eminently vibrant and obvious.

Ashley
in theory chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow, I loved that caterpillar reference. So unique, and seemingly out of place, but not in the context. I can't say how much that stuck out. And the tone you take on is inspiring, free of boundaries. *applauds* great work, shalom.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
uhm. how about...WOW. *.* -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
a lonely september chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
wow. just wow. it pulls you&this was just really great. i think i found one error, though."but I sit real quite" did you mean "quiet".purely awesome.
Kyno chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
One word: wow.

Simply beautiful. I love it.
GeorgeBailey chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This is so amazing. Seriously, one of the strongest works I've read of your works or anything on this site. I love the part about writing, and how it replaced God and prayer. I relate to that. Honestly, I don't understand your idea that having sex is a part of loving unconditionally. But I guess that's your belief and it works. The ending is so good, with the line about being born in sin, and doing it now. And "I guess you win". It's haunting me, and I just read it.

George
account not in use chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I'd rather be a sin and live life in a way that makes me happy than be trapped by other peoples fucked-up bible commanded morals. Sure, I have mine. But to most people they are mere lies, and this is why I love people. We pretend and we judge and we try to make it out like we don't...and it's funny almost, how the ones that people judge and gossip about and ridicule the most are often the ones who are living a life they can look back on and say 'yes, i may regret a few things, but it was good when it was good and bad when it was bad and i still love the way i lived'...anyway...sorry about that, to many thoughts in my head...Amazing poem, it really grabs at you.
hunnybee4 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005