Reviews for Rooftop Ritual
I like it!
Renzie chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Wow, I love this :O
zakei chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
*bird snacks on human meat* what a delicacy. Hhaha. sorry. *smiles half sweetly* you know youre so pretty. *caresses your face* just like your poems. *smiles baring teeth* yup you are. *smiles*

see the imagery up there? yours is even better. somehow i like the gore. and i love high areas. areas high and narrow and personal.
theory of black chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I dont get the last two lines, but before that, it was a great poem. Good job.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
such a playful tone for dark words. a dichotomy that works beautifully.
Rovandin chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Nifty.
Taolei chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
This is my absolute favorite poem of yours Kelli. :) It's dark yet very pretty and eyrie. You are such a talented girl, and I love reading your stuff. :P My favorite line in the poem is, "The shingles cut, Into her toes(And she leaves Bloody footprints Wherever she goes)"Anyways, good job and keep writing.
Iris Gray chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
that was lovely. i envy you people who can sound poetic without rhyming. and yes, i do hate love sometimes.
la-mocha chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
As always, very nice imagery.
the-galaxy chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Omg... O_O So... BEAUTIFUL! I loved it. You really are an incredible writer. The depth of emotion in this poetry is simply amazing. I am left speechless.
facadesX chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
nice one(: kind of angsty but very meaningful. i can picture the scenario. keep up the good work!
Blue Devil012 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow, Thats gotta hurt, I can imagine that if I were on a sharp roof. It's morbid but beautiful.
PearlinTheMist chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
again your poetry leaves me with nothing to say but wow, amazing, captivating and ethereal, amazingness Kelli
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
very powerful angst~ good work

keep writing!