Reviews for When Lucifer Fell
Seth Blacke chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
*blinks* Wow... this is beautiful...
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh my gosh. This so good! Well written, interesting. I love it! It's beautiful and captivating, and I especially loved Lucifer's lines at the end. Bravo!
disabled account chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Hm. I like this. More like a narrative than a poem, but one well and clearly told at that. I enjoyed the repetition of "when Lucifer fell from the bright and shining heavens." A new and enchanting re-analysis of the old Paradise Lost tale; I am enamored of the concept of Lucifer being God's once most highly cherished and still-adored son. I recognized the quote from Arthur Miller. :) The Crucible is a wonderful play, no? Adieu, Kat
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This is so beautiful and deep...
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
The best line: "If it bugs you, feel free to go away."

Nah, I'm just kidding, although that did make me laugh when you said that. *grin*

No, but the best line was the last: "Lowered His regal head/And wept." It's so simple yet so powerful!
justanotherdeadaccount chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow. You have such a way with words that whatever would usually make me frown slightly and go "wait...I'm not sure about that", when you write it it makes me smile instead and think "wow. That was really beautiful."

You have immense talent, although I'm sure you already know that by now. :D

fave
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
This is a *wonderful* poem. As with all true family tragedy, it leaves us aching for everyone.
SaRmelLexia chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
excellent..this poem flow like a is beautiful...on my fav. list of course!

lots of love,hugs n kisses
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This is very nice. I just finished reading John Milton's "Paradise Lost" and "Paradise Regained." The only problem with this that is worth pointing out, is that you have Lucifer falling and "standing on the earth"-the earth wasn't created yet. But I guess no one knows for sure. I love the lines where Satan speaks: "'I am what You made me, Father!'" Truly, if God is all powerful and omnipresent, why does He allow things like this to happen? Why create Lucifer if He knew this angel would fall? Why create man for Lucifer to corrupt? Ah, the theological questions that permeate my mind. I must go muse. VERY NICE POEM! Farewell.
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
How could this offend anyone? It's beautiful.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
that's a cool poem, pretty much how the bible tells it - though, if i remember rightly, (i t's been a while, lol) god named him satan... so the angry mob can go be angry somewhere else.

isn't it funny how the titans taking on the olympians is the same story, hee hee