Reviews for Running in Circles
lhbui2001 chapter 11 . 1/29/2009
I LOVE Jamie. He is fantastically entertaining, as was this story.
Daydream Nation chapter 11 . 3/27/2008
Oh boy, that was beautiful. In a funny way.
Gun 2 the Heart chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
This story is hilarious. It's also absolutely amazing )

I read the last chapter (not knowing it was the last chapter), and was utterly upset to see that it has officially ended. Then, for the sake of my own health, I checked your profile to see a sequel to this story is up. So thus, I am happy and willing to read right after this.

Going to favs!
Stormy Whether chapter 11 . 1/20/2008
DOOD! !

I wonder if you can understand that.

I was so afraid of waking up my parents because i was laughing so hard. I think i bit my knee at one point to keep from laughing...

Awesome story!

Love,

p0!s0n
Cattails chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
That was great XD Jamie's spazziness knows no bounds...oh, the paint :P Such a cute story! I was laughing the entire time :P
Cattails chapter 10 . 1/4/2008
HA! Well, that's one way to get his secrets out :P Hee.
Cattails chapter 9 . 1/4/2008
Oh, some flashbacks! Excellent. His brother is a jerk XP Oh, geez, kissing best friend: not a good idea!
Cattails chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Gym class is right up there with Math: evil. Hmph, those guys are jerks XP
Cattails chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
HA! Oh, this makes me laugh so much! XD
Amerez chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
that was adorable. A fun read all light and fluffy. You never did explain the whole Ayden, Tristan thing though... Anyways, thanks for sharing the story with all of us!
tiff chapter 11 . 5/26/2007
cute story. really hilarious. got a stomach ache now - coz i was laughing so hard. Jamie was adorable. hmm, want a friend like him. wah!
postcards from italy chapter 11 . 5/8/2007
gah! i loved it! it was so funny because he would keep denying it and he really was SO GAY. XD i loved it!
130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »