Reviews for Running in Circles
M.R.Sanner chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
lol Jamie is hillarious ! And just because you do wear a pink belt does not amke you gay ,it could make you a metrosexual . Lol , like my friend Cameron ( who is guilty of owning more pink items then I ) .Oh and Congrats on the 100 mark .
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
I managed to get to the last chapter without stopping to nitpick anything else along the way. I liked the way it developed, and the utter bizarreness of Jamie. He's possibly not the most realistic character, but he's very likeable, and Jeremy is wonderful.

I liked the note this ended on. Very nicely done.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I really think this is a very promising start, I realise you've finished but thought I might point out a few small errors you might like to correct.

“From now on, you will address me as James,” a slight teenager announced.

I think that you should use 'the' instead of 'a' in this sentance, as the previous sentance was already describing Jamie.

the fruit of their loom is

What do you mean by loom? Did you mean loins? or possibly womb? Sorry if it is supposed to be Jamie misusing words, but it irks me a little (it does if people do it in their everyday speech as well)

That’s irrelative

irrelative irrelavant?

now you, my loyal locker, has taken a stand against me

has should be have, as he's talking to the locker as 'you'

He continues

continues should be continued, keep your tenses straight, even if your characters aren't ;)

I defiantly don't like you

defiantly should be definitely I think

I found your characters quite interesting, and the idea has alot of potential, so I'm looking forward to continuing to read. Off to the next chapter...
bansira chapter 11 . 9/17/2006
This story was... HILARIOUS!I loved it xD; Jamie's internal monologues are really amusing and fun... (giggle)
Esquirella chapter 11 . 8/10/2006
This was an adorable story!
magalina chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
What a cute story! I loved it! If you have sequel please do update it! Jeremy was so cute! Congrats for your great characters and everything! o

Thanks for your review too!
Lexy-Kun chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
OMFG ! That was SO sadistic ! At first my heart ached for Jamie, what with him being all angsty about his memories of Ayden and Tristan (I kind of understand now why he was so stubborn about not being gay if he wasn't homophobic at all), then about Jeremy dating Jen, and after you make my heart ached for poor Jeremy who've just seen the one he most certainly love kissing another boy and saying he's in love with , you're such a sadistic writer !Hmm... I'm gonna read the next chapter right now. Oh my, I think i'm going to sleep really late tonight...
Lexy-Kun chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
I'm sorry I didn't reviewed any of the three precedent chapters 'cause I was just to absorbed in the story to stop and take the time to review...But, since this chapter is quite different from the others, I felt the need to say something about ... Well, the first half is funny, is other one rather not... But it's so GREAT ! It gives the story this little bit of seriousness that it'll lack otherwise.I really, really like this story a huge LOT ! Thank you for writing and sharing it XDNow, I'm off to read more... and hmm sorry if there is a lot of mistakes and you can't fully understand what i'm trying to say, but i'm still learning your language '
Lexy-Kun chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Okay, so this first chapter was definitly too fucking funny ! I nearly wet my pants !A really really good beginning. It's kind of shorty, but oh my god it's so amusing ! I didn't laugh like this for a story in quite a long time... Thanks XDWell, now i'm off to read the next chapter 'cause i can't bear the wait anymore...
Tin Whistle chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
Sweet story. Very entertaining. You should write more stuff like this! :)
Sakuri chapter 11 . 6/9/2006
aw, this was so sweet and funny! well done

~Sakuri
Lidyah chapter 11 . 5/24/2006
Hilarious - If I ever met Jamie I would have smacked him, but he's too damn disturbed and cute to actually feel sorry for.

Thanks for this :)
Juanitothegreat chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
No! This can't be the end. Make a sequel. I don't even care if it won't be as good because I love these characters.

In conclusion, write more.
hug a heartless chapter 11 . 3/28/2006
*place typical girly squeal here* you definately have to make a sequel i love this story _
CiaoBellaxx chapter 11 . 3/27/2006
Thats it? thats the end? *sob* but you should continue it! it was just getting good. well i loved it anyway.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »