Reviews for Running in Circles
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 11 . 3/26/2006
Holy Crap you MUST do a sequel. You just have to. The get well card he got from jeremy was so cute and hahaha red hand prints on his butt. XD DO A SEQUEL! ;D
Wyvernwings chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Lovely, haha. I like the part about the red hand prints, wouldn't have made much diffrence though cause the print would have the wrong hand on the wrong side. Haha I'm so happy you can finish a story! (I can't...) But I'm really sad to see it end. It was a fun story.
Prisoner-11 chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Lovely ending. It was perfect. And hilarious! Hehee, red hand prints! and happy birthday!
Shadesome chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
You seriously need a sequel! That was beautiful! I LOVED IT!
Eva Storm chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
This story was so fabulous. I love it! Please, please write a sequel? Please?
Inherent chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
I loved it! Yes, yes! The ending was perfect. Especially the red handprints on Jamie's butt. Mhmm, so um... yeah. I'm sad this is over. The characters were just so fun to read about. Meh, oh well.
sporkess chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
Hello! I may possibly have reviewed in the past - I did intend to review every chapter, but I got all confused and swamped with stuff, and now's the first chance I've had to catch up.

I adore it! I love Jamie so much - he reminds me of how my friends get when they're sleep deprived and high on caffiene. And I love how he was finally forced to accept himself.

Although I do wish you'd given us a bit more detail on his past - I can piece it together, but I'm not certain of it all. I also really want his friends to find out about his brother and everything - I want to see their reactions!

By the way, Deborah and Ashley remind me an amusing amount of me and my best friend - although we take turns on the random spacing out. And all our friends will *never* believe that we're serious. No matter what we do. It's very frustrating.

Friends: So, what are you doing on Saturday?Us: Going on a date. : Ooh, can we come?Us: Date. Gatecrashing. No?Friends: Well, that might concern us more if you weren't actually *straight*.Us: ...Right.

/random.

Anyway! I very much hope you will write a sequel in which the past shall be more thoroughly explored - or, in fact, just a sequel as funny and endearing as this story was. You'll have a devoted fan in me, even if my reviewing becomes sporadic when I have homework, and I do lose the thread when I'm tired.

Hope to see more from you soon!
Plinky chapter 11 . 3/24/2006
I checked my email and you had another chapter up and I got all excited and then the stupid page wouldn't load because the servers were busy! Aargh! *Growls*

Happy birthday for tomorrow btw! *Dances in hat*

Haha, the back of your shin is called your... oh no, what is it... i'm going to cgo mad... Calf! It's your calf. Weird how a part of your body is named after a cow... *Strokes imaginary beard* intriguing...

"scurried off to their respective classes to ‘learn’ or mate in some dark hallway or something." Hehehehehehe.

"Are you going to stand there having some weird internal monologue or are you going to actually enter the room?" I love Jeremy!

Aww, such a cute ending! But we never met his brother... what happened with his brother? Or are you not going to resolve that? I guess that kind of works actually... nice style. Wow, it seems like stories on here hardly ever get finished, awesome!

Fantastic story... can't wait to see what you come up with next! i love it!
Plinky chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
“I don’t want to be cremated, let them bury me. Then maybe someone will resurrect me in the future and I can haunt villages and eat brains.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahha - I love that. Jamie is a genius genius genius. And he's so funny. (Don't know why those were separate)

“No, a dying man needent eat to preserve his already rotting body.”

Again with the hilarious randomness!

I love how you did the dream part - really nice technique.

And the card at the end was beautifully done - came out fine from the link. Your friend draws really well.

Great chapter - update soonie please!

XD Keep writing!
Wallpaper chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
(LAUGHS) that was so horrible yet so good for Jamie. He finally spilled his guts out to Jeremy, and Jeremy finally confesses that he kinda likes Jamie too!

(smirks)
Razorblade91 chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
le gasp!part 10 so sessy!I just adore it. Can't wait for thenext chapter.

Bises
CiaoBellaxx chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
ahahahahaha i love it. and FomI. hmm thats a new one. deliriousnessbad, for the obvious reasons, obviously, and for the not so obvious reasons explained here. ahaha update soon please!
Wyvernwings chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! His FormI just learned how to write its name! HAHAHAHA! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Eva Storm chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
Excellent addition. Only one more chapter? That makes me sad. But it was really well written, so it makes up for it. :) Cute picture, and it's very clear what went on, to me at least.
Inherent chapter 10 . 3/23/2006
I so confused... but I think I'm supposed to be. Or at least I hope I am. Anywho, you keep updating so fast which is more than more than lovely.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »