Reviews for Running in Circles
kristina chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
cute very cute ] heheheI love the plot. James No JAMIE is so awesome. X3
Griezula chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
This story... is so very intriging. I love so far! (especially the mother!)
Jarf chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Jamie reminds me so much of...me three years ago. ;) Except for the fact that my parents weren't in on it.
Naomi Schemer chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Heheh, cute chapter. I would like to point out something really really small, that I probably only noticed because I read an essay about what Melodrama is last week (called the Melodramatic Fool by D'neronique here on FP), and melodrama is more like what a fairytale would be, with very two dimensional characters, and a typical plot (or something along the lines of that...). I think using the word "overdramatic" or even plain old "dramatic" is what you really want to use, but I'm probably the only one who would notice, and maybe Jeremy just didn't know...

His mother if freaking hilarious! I think she's my favorite character so far...I wish my mom was like her...well, no, I don't, but I do hope to be a mom like that someday...XD

This story reminds me of this kid at my school who dresses very preppy (I assume what Jamie dresses like, but probably with less pink), has a lisp, and does more things that I shall not list, for your benefit. Basically, after a minute with him, you think "Gay!"...but he has a girlfriend. I'm not sure, and I don't particualarly care whether he's metro or homo, but the story reminded me of him.
Spooky Potatoes chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Aww, I love this! Jamie is absolutly ADORABLE! You must update!
PearlinTheMist chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Hi, I read your story and I loved it! The chapters could be a little longer and more detailed, the ;plot dragged out a bit by more details, but I love it and I love the name of one of your characters. Please Please Please keep writing this, please!
Plinky chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
I love this story!

It's really good - have some faith in yourself!

*Mumbles about people with no self esteem for a few minutes*

Your characters are wonderful.

Jeremy's an art student?

I like art students.

Yum.

NOt to eat! Haha! I'm vegetarian anyway.

I love the marker thing. That's so cool, and really original.

His mum makes me laugh.

He's SO OBVIOUSLY GAY! I love how he doesn't get it.

I love how his parents are completely different from the stereotypical 'we can't accept that our child is homosexual' ones. Really interesting take.

Such an original story.

A couple of criticisms - his mum said the phone was free, then came in a few minutes later and asked to use the phone.

Ah, hang on, i've just re-read it and time passed before she came in.

Aww, I wanna know more of their conversation!

Maybe make that bit a little clearer.

Yay!

Can't wait until your next update!

; )
Ayanagami chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
XD. This is a perfectly awesome attempt to get back into original writing. I'm trying to do so, as well...

Okay! Anyway, this is HILARIOUS. I love how overly dramatic Jamie is without being, you know, TOO overly dramatic. (Um don't get all concious about how you write him or anything - whatever you're doing now is GREAT.)

One of my favorite lines.

"“I thought you lived in this direction!” Jamie called after the retreating back.

“I lied.”"

HA HA. I say that all the time after making up some kind of weird story. That's great. I'm so supporting you and this story!
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
This is great. The fact that it's so backwards amuses me to no end. I also love how he randomly follows some person to tell him about his crappy day. And he's gay, trust me.
Plinky chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
I love this!

It's brilliant.

Absolutely hilarious.

I lurrvve Jeremy.

Aww.

I don't know, he feels like a little of an enigma at the moment, the focus is always on James. But that's really good, cos James IS such a drama queen the attention should be on him.

Aww, James is so back to front. just like me.

Hahaha.

His mum's funny.

Brilliant. Please write more. I'm begging. (But there's a limit)

Hilariousness. Please update soon!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9