Reviews for KNoTS
Atman Orite chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I love the repeating line. The subject's conscience was trying to get through, trying to reason with them. I could almost feel the despair and sorrow in your words. Truly wonderful.
Lyralis chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow, this is really, really good. That's all I really have to say. _
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
The italicized repeating lines really make the poem pop! When are you ever going to post again! I miss you!
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
You did a great job on this so you shouldn't feel bad! Great job.
Aceandcups chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Wo! That was some good repitition.

It has a very warm feeling, because I can relate, but I'm kind of weird when it comes to introspective.
Final Authority chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
*gasp*

That was great!

I love the rythem of the peom, very smooth, and the reoccuring phrase was a cool touch as well.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
The mirror metaphor-interesting, well-done, well-written. It's good how you use the shattered mirror in a different way than most people: you seem to imply that the mirror shattering results in the persona becoming more familiar with himself. Most people would say that a "shattered mirror" is a representation of a "shattered self." I love inverted metaphors-when authors dare to break the rules and come up with their own interpretation.

I like your use of italics. Something that type of thing bothers me, but not here. The persistent questions make the poem flow more cleanly. The person the narrator is talking to-is it another person, or himself? Questions like these are a sign of a good poem: you make the reader think.

Great job.
frayedlifeforce chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i love the repetiton of 'can you hear a thing i'm saying'. the first two lines were so powerful, it got me into the poem. i love people who write really strong intros. your whole poem was so emotional, it was so good.
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Beautifully done... Sad, but a great read.
Neaera chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
YES! you posted it! YES YES YES! haha.. I love the last stanza
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
"Can you hear a thing I'm saying?" Beautifully done! I love this to death! This is exactly how I feel, useless and like I'm a good-for-nothing teen who won't ever make it anywhre, so I might as well just slit my wrists while I can, you know?
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Nice poem. I love the way you have done this! The ending is good to, I don't think it neds fixing up. Great work! Eliza
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
wow, this is really great! i love how you added "Can you hear a thing I'm saying?" every so often in the poem. adds a nice effect.-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
IshimaruTaki chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
very nice...it describes those times when I'm so confused and I don't know what to do anymore.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I absolutely loved this to death_ *adds to favs* Seriously, you have no idea how powerful and emotional this was...i can so relate to this...wow...well done Pammy *big hugz* I loved it, please keep up the awesome work_

J.