Reviews for The bundle of Ada's joy
HenryDavid chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I posted a very Angsty review on your other story; mostly because you did not take the time to write it within a stone's throw of proper english. I came here to see if this one would be better. (After you said r&r in the Description; I was not optimistic.)

1: Noises will still come through if it is locked and shut... You're thinking of sight, not sound.

2: Regardless of continuity issues; this one is much better.

Forever Alone

-Henry David
addywilson chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
It is a good thriller novel about a girl. This is the young adult book or littérateur. Young Adult Literature uses a wide array of themes in order to appeal to a wide variety of adolescent readers.
Claudia Westergard chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I really liked this. Please, keep up the good work. I like the develop of the character and I could feel how this could be related to real life. However, I am kind of confused about the characters' feelings. I guess that is understood, since the character does not seem so sure about herself.
Nikki N Sean chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
This was awesome! UPDATE SOON! :D
Nikki N Sean chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow, that was good! really descriptive, i could picture it all! And your right, we can't understand what they're going through... and its not like the whispering and gossiping will help much. UPDATE SOON!
icanhasusername chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Nicely written.

It's hard/confusing when you're pregnant, especially as a teenager. You did a lot of "figurative" showing rather than telling, which I liked a lot. At first I was hesitant at reading this, but after the whole thing I actually enjoyed it.
lijuan chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Bloodyren chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This story has good potential. I like how you switch it from person's view to another. I really shows was a group of friends or teens go through these kinds of situations.

Some parts confuse me a little but thats just me. That part I don't get is Deeann's dream or nightmare. Or is it a memory. I simply don't get it? Did she pass out in school?
The-Original-Neko chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
wow this is good no really good and i will read more i promise soo far soo great
di-11199111 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
marti stone, hope you'd read this! but i can't "reply" you anymore, cos i can only review one chapter of urs only once! so i reviewed for both of ur chapters, and now there's nth else to review on... sorry! write a new poem or a story, then! haha! i'd love to c what poem you'd write.
marti10 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Hey! It's me again! Thanks for replying! It is my first story and I'm new to this, so thanks. I like your story a lot! I love it! Great! Please reply!