Reviews for The Light on the Blade
nouvelle.vie chapter 7 . 3/23/2007
OMG.. EmoBoy/Kyle quoted the Smiths! That makes me very happy.. go him, the speech was awesome.
alyxnic chapter 11 . 3/19/2007
UPDATE! GR... THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES EVER AND TO PROVE MY POINT I AM GOING TO JUST CONTINUE WRITING IN CAPSLOCKS. UPDATE SOON, OR HUN, I SWEAR I WILL HURT YOU. Dont take that the wrong way, but UPDATE!
alyxnic chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Anstetic (Not gonna bother to see if I spelled that right). I was right! Ha! When I first saw the word, I thought it had to do with God, or something that had to do with medicine. Why? I have no freaking clue. No clue whatsoever. Anyway, Liam seems so cute (probably 'cause I know a 4 year old named Liam who also happens to be cute) and I like him!

FFW
merrymowmow chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
tHe chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Liam had green eyes, dark blond hair that was often confused for brown, he was 5'8", and he weighed 98- anorexic...? Because unless he has so medical problem... that is very unlikely... and something that would not go unoticed
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 11 . 5/19/2006
*cries* OMFG...it is over! What a brilliant way 2 end it tho.,...but the end was kinda a cliffy...maybe u shuld write a sequel! Wow...i loved this story...and i read it all in one go! Amazing...i loved this..keep up the awesome work...i shall read sum more of ur stuff later..._ and review me wen u get the chance_
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 7 . 5/19/2006
*mouths on floor* omg...wow...this was..so pulsating..it got mi heart beating...if only sumone stood up for ME once ina while..like a nice guy who isnt afraid 2 be themselves...lol...il stop babbling about m love hopes...neways...LOVED IT!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
aw...so cute...so cute! I LOVE this...it is such a happy story...but so sad and angsty...and emotional...cant forget that! Neways...yer i love this story...continue with all ur work!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 5 . 5/19/2006
SUSPENSE!Who is he...i must read on!...You are truly a great writer!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 5/19/2006
OH...wow...there is a hidden plot in this! Will the doctor take him from Liam? Hehe...i love this lots...soz i been so slack with reviews!
Thornberry chapter 11 . 5/15/2006
You better continue this! AMAZING! Really really really ::goes on for a long time:: good story. Love it!
Heather chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I haven't gotten far enough into your story to have an opinion of it yet, however I just wanted to point out that if they weighted 98 and 100 pounds they would probably be in the hospital and would not be able to function properly. I mean, being teenage boys, even if they are skinny, should weight at LEAST 130.
SpiderwebLove chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
Ah, I must say I adore this story. Please do continue!
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Yep...that was a great chapter, dont stop writing this_ So...is Matt Liams deceased bro? Neways, i loved this and yeah, cant wait for the next update...oh and i'll have a cookie you baked.,..thankyou_
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
Go You!

Awesome chapter...i loved the little fluffy kissy scenes...but i was expecting, i dunno..a little more emotion when his mum was killed by his own dad...wot about calling cops? Wouldnt u honestly do that?

Othwer than that, awesome chapter, keep it up_