Reviews for Mirror Ripple
Miz Mizery chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
I don't understand... Who is this guy that this other guy is infatuated with? Is he even real? I don't understand any of it... I'm so confused. If you could, I could really use, like, an explanation or something... I'm just so, so confused.
Shadesome chapter 7 . 11/2/2006
OMG! I kinda guessed the ending, early on, but I LOVED this. this was beautiful.
velvet jesus chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
v_vit was schizophrenia, obviously.
Rio chapter 7 . 5/24/2006
Why does the sky always steal my feelings? Why does it always steal them and put them on display for the whole world to see?

your story made me cry.

You put to words a great deal of emotions and moments that I have felt and been in but could not for the life of me give utterance to. I saw my grandma's old house, with the room upstairs with the twin beds, diamond paned windows, and the warm sunlight always streaming through. This story struck me as full of sunlight, so my conclusion is that the ghostlike twin was made of sunlight. Even sunlight can get beat up on, and still smile.

You're writing has amazed me, I've read many of your short stories, and I just keep being amazed. In my tireless search of new words to read, new voices to hear, (I write myself, but I haven't in ages and I'm waiting for some sort of kick or inspiration to get back to it, while I enjoy other people's) how do you get these magical inspirations, everything is so different and fresh to read, you never say anything cliché that doesn't work that way, like i said you put words to things I couldn't, and they're better than photographs, I can see what you say, I can see more than just the image... it's so beautiful what you can do with words. I love you for it!

Oh dear, I always write too much, but maybe you aren't too bored yet... Have you ever read the Great Gatsby? I know people don't like to compare themselves to others, but your writing reminded me of that book, it's one of my favorites. It's of course famous for the great wording of Fitzgerald, but if you ever read it or ever have read it, I'm only telling you it reminded me of this story so you get an idea of what i meant by the things you put into words that many writers cannot.

so I'm not leaving you many little reviews on every story that I read, it's culminated into this long awe inspired text... please write more, don't become elusive like the twin... or write to me? I'm riodejanairoblu on livejournal, and I have always wanted to befriend people who love words as much as I do

sorry I promise I'm not always this melodramatic, I just thought you deserved to understand just how much I loved reading your work, ok I'll skeedaddle now, bye!
feralfreak chapter 7 . 5/23/2006
Yehehey!This is great! So great! You're right...it is sort of...heh unreal? Hahhah this is great! NOW I AM speechless wink wink...
daisuki sagara chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
it was... beautiful
Aldo chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
Wow, this story is amazingly beautiful and really really deep.

I love it.
xanthofile chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
i wondered if the ripple was really himself. *no shit, i thought about it!*

lovely, indeed. *sighs*
Archipelago chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
That was so wrong. If it was a ghost, would there be a prequel? That was so confusing and disturbing yet super beautiful.
Archipelago chapter 6 . 5/7/2006
Am I missing something? This seems so confusing, how could it end in less than 10 more chapters?
Archipelago chapter 5 . 5/7/2006
These letters are so unimaginably sweet, in a very creepy way. Where exactly does the mental illness part walk in? Which one is crazy and wyy does the quiet twin seem like he's vacant minded?
Archipelago chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Yeah, very confusing...I'm like 3 chapter behind now so it'll probably make sense as I read on
blankee chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Okay, i think i do love you in a sort of uhm brilliant way? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Heheheh this intrigues me, this fic excites me! MWAUH!
blankee chapter 6 . 5/4/2006
Whoa! Now i probably won't excuse myself for not reviewing sooner. What i like about this story is how you narrate it. It is so much as if it really DID , you're making me fall in love with you. HEH
Noetic chapter 6 . 4/28/2006
A very sweet and poetic chapter following the rather raw and slightly shocking chapter before it :)
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »