Reviews for Dream of the Shore
Leucothea chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow - this is just so beautiful! Very thought-provoking maritime imagery.
pen it red chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
It has meaning. I like it.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
wow love the hopefulness of this. it's actually one of the few angst poems here. nice work!
nofaceme chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Beautiful work! I love your style. And this flows very well. Keep up the awesome work!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I love this! It's so sweet and so inspiring. It really enpowers the reader to go fulfull his/her goal. You are an amazing writer and I hope to see more from you soon. )

Sumiko
Arwen Starfire chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
you weave a poem around the thread of being lost at sea, swimming for a shore that doesn't seem to get any closer. I love that.

But there was a line that I kept on getting stuck on when I was reading your poem through: "A lingering light, never to fade" at the end of the second stanza. For some reason (and please don't ask me to completely explain) the words "...never to fade" sounded, o, well, too stylized? It just didn't fit right.

Hope I helped.

p.s. thanks for reviewing my work
mezzie chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
this is my favourite from what I have read of you so far. It feels balanced and has a strong voice that touches the of curiosity I would love to see you experiment with a different format then the four verse one you often use. My poetmind is wondering what wonderfully interesting things you could say when there is less conformity :)great work

mezzie
Astartes Rapture chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Once more, I enjoy the optimism and imagery within your natural rhymes. The only thing I can critique is the "on to" being "onto." **Astarte
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I really like this. Not only is it well written, but it has a really strong message that touches my heart. Excellent poem. I love it.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I love the optimism .
Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I really like your use of the voyager as a metaphor. This is a really inspiring poem, makes one hopeful. this is overall, very pretty!
Silent-Maiden chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
One word: Amazing!
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Beautiful poem! Uplifting and inspiring. I just loved it! Well done. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I like this.. taht last line is really beautiful.. awesome job
Glittering Innocence chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Amazing! And thank you for reviewing my poem! I have uplosded a neew one if you want to read it! This is going on my fave stories and authors list