Reviews for Nornid's Quest
searchlight chapter 9 . 6/22/2007
“Wizardry, too, is a tool of Reclifu" Interesting that you brought that up, because most of the time I just allowokay-fantasty book-blahblahblah, but I'm really glad you addressed it. King Steedmare? You have a talent for names, my friend. Teeheehee. The Undying Light-what a cool name! Oh, how low down and dirty. Tugging at our heartstrings (ew)-with orphans. But then you always were mean ;) Aw...the scene with Jeyra and Nornid was so nice. So, sometimes mean and sometimes nice. Whatever are we to do with you Samwise? Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on a second here. What's up with this Piers/Jeyra thing? Worrisome directions...

I hope they go to Equill! Cool name, and horsies! I mean, er, um, centaur-peoples. Looking forward to Battle Without/Crisis Within. Gotta go work on some of my own stuffs!

Ever the searching light
searchlight chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
"it would be easy to hate the grotesque Apians"

Yes, it would. I find myself hating bees. I could definitely see the parallel's between your story and your inspiration, but not so much it took anything away from either. Really getting to like Vawdrey, but would love to see more definition between the two women travelers. Maybe I'm just biased ; )

Keep it coming! (I don't get that one person's review, kinda odd).

searchlight
searchlight chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
No, no, no! What happens next? You better have Chapter 8 already written, just waiting to be added. Do you really expect us to calmly wait while Nornid and his friends/new recruits are in danger? How mean!

searchlight
searchlight chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
All right! This is good, this is awesome? Will we be writings more?

-searchlight
samwise606 chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
Speaking to the review right below this one, those are pretty weird ideas...And yes, I am against a gay relationship. Thanks, but no thanks...
Drelufon chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
I like it, I don't know if this is a series or one shot but I like it. Drows have always had a special place in my heart when it comes to fantasy.

Question is are you going to keep going with this story? Nothing against two soul mates, are they two be lovers? Nothing against a gay relationship, but female tiefling with sucubus mother would make a good twist for them to be lovers but that just one persons thought. I like the very D&D detail you put into it, being a gamer myself.

So keep up the good work.