Reviews for Sick of Your Absence
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I LOVE your poems! I can relate to them! I'm not really into guys right Great poems though!

~UCL _
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
i left a review b4 but it hasn't showed up :(

but anyway i know how you feel iwth the whole "one Joker in the deck of paired-up cards." thing. and i'm sorry. i wish perfection was possible. dear god. i'll ttyl but anyway can you sleep over on friday? i think my mom said it was okay.
Goddess Aurora chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Great poem! You express the angst well. Pretty effective. The only bad thing about it is that there are some spelling mistakes and you forgot to put spaces between some of the words. Aside from that, good job!
gatha chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I'm not sure merciless affection is a good thing. I think that's what stalkers do actually, and the people...Ah screw it, that's being too depressing. Listing the benefits of being a lesbian probably wouldn't help matters either. Let's see, if you go to school tomorrow and sack a guy would you feel better? Better yet, if you find a guy that will let you you should go out with him. That's probably the greatest show of friendship a guy can give. I've got to ask Amy about that.
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
hey this is pretty good. well written. i see what ashley was saying about the triumphant part. but its supposed to be triumph in, right? like theres no space there. cuz the word triumphant wouldnt work there. there arent really spelling errors, just a bit of punctuation, like forgeting to put a space between words. i saw that a few times, but hey, i do it all the time too. this is really good though. i love how u portray your emotions. i like the line, im the one joker in the deck of paired-up cards. that is a good metaphor. u have some good metaphors i will say. i like it. u put ur heart into what u are saying and the reader can see from ur point of view what u are thinking and how u feel. it really captures ur emotion and thoughts about the topic. nice spatula, and that survery, chapman ran out of stickers and i didnt even get to take it. haha. o well, less agrivation for me!laterness,~Mal
godsgurl chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
AMAZING. You seem to have really captured something here. I commend you on a work well done. I caught one minor error (triumphant is spelled wrong). This poem definately portrays a lot of emotion, and it's incredible.