Reviews for Another Blank Screen
astral boy chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I know the feeling all too well. Seems everything I begin gets destroyed because I realise it sucks. But you seem to have talent from what I've read, you just need to work at it. Try writing some short rhyming poems (not haiku, they won't get you far) that use some pretty interesting words. I'm no pro writer I know, but that's all I did, and its made me enjoy writing more ... thanks for the reviews. Really kind of you. Hope I... helped... or something.
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Marvelous! How could you ever doubt your ability? You're fantastic! You have this way of writing that just...oh, wait...I do believe I've already made this comment. So I must also believe that you've got the picture. Never stop writing. Please.

Smooches-CGUll_the_Wizpig
Abhi chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
A very heartfelt piece of writing that all dabblers in the art can relate to, not pretentious or miss worldish, a down-to-earth poem that does not pretend to be more than it is. I wonder who this gifted poet is? I hope to see more of his/her Abhu
emsworth chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I've talked about this one before, but I like reviewing in this written way.I like it. it isn't your best, not by a long long way. poems about poetry are always hard and this one reminds me a bit of my own, but a much less clumsy version. i do see Guha's Own touch that i don't like so much, though- those two lines in the middle that suddenly rhyme. they have the right to, of course, just as i have the right to like this poem and be believed. i love you!