Reviews for an experiment with gravity
Shet Lloyd chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Who is that certain other chicken? Your political opponent? Or is there some chickeny pop-culture icon that I haven't heard of?
Neverlander12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
And by that time we're already buried,no? I think this is the first time that I've gone gone through more than two pieces by the same author and loved them all. Your writing is fantastic. I know I've told you this before, but I love it.

Smooches-CGUll_the_Wizpig
Victim of the Wraith chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Yeah! The first poem I've read today that has punctuation. I remember learning about lighting and how it travels from the sky to the earth. It's an amazing metaphor and an awesome peice to think about. Please keep up the good work.
emsworth chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I think maybe I should let the other reviews speak for themselves. i think it's clear that you have that poetic gift that i've finally figured out i lack, which is brilliant! just like you.
dooley creel chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
does your name mean, ' the little mouse? I like your style, it is simple and straight forward in language and image, yet the sentiment is complex. Thanks for the review, some parts of the poem, The cloud and the pool are true. In early December some churches refer to a text in Revelations which does deal with the end of the world and it can scare the hell out of a kid. There was no attempt to be religious in any way, it was just a view into childhood fears. DC
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/30/2005