Reviews for Hypocrites
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Exactly.

Human kind may keep going like this...
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
i agree. i think we should do more about it. but, alas, its not my fault everyone elects retards that suck away everything that should be there...
philman chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Now if every american read this poem maybe everyone would have a true understanding of how we all affect each other. Great poem, you should consider trying to get it published.
Liv Caldwell chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Do I taste a bit of self-righteous anger here? Good to see a bit of indignant passion cropping up in your poems. Although you've neutralised it slightly by including yourself among the blamed (you didn't do that in Approaching Storm), you still sound fairly pissed off. Which is fine: you certainly have a reason to.

The best part of the poem for me is "We complain/And then we step back in line". Fantastic image, and also a very real criticism of how we (at least teenagers if not adults) conduct our lives today. Well done again, Jesse.
BG Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow. You said it. War's affecting us all, and it's over the most petty of things, isn't it? So what if there;s not enough oil? Did these geniuses ever hear of solar energy? It's so sad that we must grow up and live in a time of war, but someday, let's hope, there will be peace for our children and theirs. War is just all out annoying, isn't it? That's truly the only way to put it.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I agree; theres a lot of talk on this subject and very little (if no) doing on how how to fix it. I applaud you for this.

Juliet.