Reviews for starfish
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OH, the wondrosity : That is legendary & surreal. the IMAGERY, i tell you, the imagery is full & bright & gorgeous & evocative, beautiful beautiful rushes, gorgeous...

wonderful :
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
that's beautiful. :) I love your imagery. And I love how this poem flows so well. Lovely job! Bravo!

(*ScarletDreamer*)
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
you amaze me. don't worry, I'm reading the rest of your stuff when I can. what can I say, I'm addicted. :P
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
so sweetly, romantically gorgeous. it makes my heart feel so much lighter when i read.
addie pray chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Breathtaking.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
wow...i love the imagery and the kind of fantasy kind of feeling I get from this poem. Keep on going!
account not in use chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
i love that last line.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Oh, this was so elegantly written! I love the idea of this (though, rereading it, I'm not really sure what it's about, I love it anyway) and I love all the beachness of it: "like shards of seaglass dangled before the sun." Also, "stars strung around my wrists like bracelets."

Beautiful writing.
laquisha-anne chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i think you spelled embedded wrong.

(and you call yourself a poetjksjks)

um... i like the 'make you apart of my world' part because it's like... 'i'll make you A PART of my world because i be l
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I can just see this.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
beautiful images...made me think of a lazy day at the beach
lackluster chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
gorgeous. i've found a new fascination to starfish and supernovas and the galaxy.

i adore the ending.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Beautiful images of stars and starfish- five pointed, like our hands, caressing the idea of love; I like this Ocean-Like world that you created in this. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
wowvery goodi really like the indepthnessplease read and review