Reviews for Secret of the Oasis
C.S chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
Well, I now have proof this exists
Alexa Lpez Nez chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Very good!
genderfluidwolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Please make a part two pleaseeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Amazing...I really loved this...please write a part two
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
I loved it!
14Shadowrose chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Wow this was incredible! Ive been looking for a good Egyptian Mythology smut and this exceeded my expectations! So smutty and wonderful 3
Plus Anubis is my favorite Egyptian god and the way you wrote him made me swoon :3
sherry1995 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I LOVED IT, more please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Beautiful
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Love it!
Ekanos chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I'm big on history and such so these stories are perfect! Especially if I'm in the mood to read random smut!

Also that last line made me giggle like a little girl because I can just imagine what Horus's face must have been like when Hathor said that!
jenn95 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I love love love this fanfic. i jst have one question though: Why does Horus owe Anubis his life? You never explained that..
blackblade444 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I have to tell you that this was extremely hot! Anubis and Horus great pair! I wish you would make this a multi-chapter story instead of a one shot it was really good. Maybe do a sequel!
Moritoki Kagamine chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love Mythology, being the literature-obsessed person that I am. You know what I love more? Mythological characters being used as BL material with a bonus of man-smexing xD

I would've love this even more if Horus and Anubis ended up together and had more of, ahem, together time.

Thanks for writing this! :)
RurikoTsukuyomi chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh my goodness, that was amazing! I love your style of writing :) There was enough details so I could picture it all in my mind, like a movie! Haha, I don't think I'm be able to learn about Anubis and Horus during history/mythology with a straight face again without giggling and turning red o.o! They're two of my favorite gods too :D Again, great story, the smut was great! ;)
The Prince of Astaria chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
...ga that was awsome!

and anubis is so... gah there is no word in the english dictionary that can describe him!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »