Reviews for Etched
lijuan chapter 3 . 5/29/2010

lijuan chapter 2 . 5/29/2010

huimei chapter 1 . 5/29/2010

MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
I do indeed love this story, hope that you decide to finish it.
cancelaccount chapter 10 . 8/14/2009
This is really good :) Please update soon!
k chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Aww this story's awesome _

I hope you update really soon

Cant wait to see what happens next
xSadistxFujix chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
I'm absolutely stinking in love with this story. Its absolutely stinking awsome. The characters are absolutely stinking fantastic and I absolutely stinking can NOT wait for the next chapter!... I think I've said absolutely stinking way to many times, eh?
kepteinen chapter 10 . 1/4/2009
“So I was wondering if you wanted to go out [Friday] night. I’m not entirely sure what we’d do but it could be spontaneous.”

(...)

“Okay, well, now that we’ve cleared that up, is Saturday okay?” Tony asked. “I would say Friday but I have work."

That doesn't make sense.

I adore Benjamin. Update soon.
Subbie chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Wow, it took you a year to update...

... That actually kinda impressive. If I did that my characters would disown me forever.

Anyways, I really like this story, but can have some action between Tony and the main character! PLZ... (for the life of me I can't remember his name, damnit! I swear I have a diesease that makes me forget people's names...)

So loving how they met! SO CHIBI! -squeal-

Lee
Subbie chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
haha, I love their chatspeak. . .

off to read more!
Satan's Angelic Mistress chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
Aw Ben and Tony are so cute!

But please, do remember to proof-read, or get someone else to do it? Some of your sentences don't really make sense and take a while to decipher.

And also, please update... and not like a year later?
wikus chapter 10 . 11/26/2008
This story is kinda cute, but I really think you should work on relationships. To me Ben/Tony interaction was like if they were strangers. Probably for the very same reason I think they don't make a very adorable couple. They don't... fit well. But maybe it's just me. And I actually think you can make it better now that they're dating, I don't know.

It's funny that my favorite character is Garret. Usually, I like the narrator the best, but Garret is really... lovely. He's funny and Megan probably likes him too. How can someone NOT like him?

Oh, and just something I probably am too lazy to get: is Seth REALLY straight? Because if he is then he was just fucking with Ben, right? But when they were at the CD store he was all like 'hey, Tony, we were talking about the SAME GUY' like both of them were flirting with Ben.

Well, I think that's all. Please don't take my review as an attack or something. I actually like this story, I like it enought to review it and point its flaws so you can improve. I know you are talented enought for that.

Update soon. :*
RYTEREWQ chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
I agree with Ben.

Cig is very awesomer sounding than Seth.

And I thought Seth was gay, too.

Hm.

And...

I don't like Megan.

Cute story, though.

Update soon? (:
Flaming Jello chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Oh WOW! I loved this chapter. Fairly certain that i was new when you dissapeared, so i dont feel too familiar... We should fix this. By which i mean- you should be less lazy(and i know thats hard. Im right there with you) and update soon. So i can love your story even more! Im even thinking of dying my hair blue. I say 'thinking' because the dye hasnt gotten here yet. But Tony is most definately my favorite character. As of now. I relate. Thats a bad thing, i shouldnt relate to fictional characters! But forget it! Im relating whether its good for me or not! But this story is very well written. There are a lot of stories on this site that fail horribly at keeping a constant character... like me! I attempted to write a story... once... Loved the story. Loved the characters. Love Ben's perspective on things- like Pasta! And love you! Please update soon.

Fuzzy White-Blob Attack,

~F-J
RRAAAAAACHHHHHHEELLLLLL chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
OMFG I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY, I HAD TO RE-READ IT. I like it still, though. :D GIMME MOAR FADED MANNEQUINS OR WHATEVER THAT ONE IS. AND MOAR OF THIS PLS. and hey did you know in November, Another Gay Movie 2 comes out! YEAH. IT'S TRUE.
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »