Reviews for Etched
Feel The Waltz chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
Yayayayayayayayay! you updated! This chapter made me smile :)
choking on your words again chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
good story, can't wait for the next chapter i'm going to add it to my favorites -
Riseile chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Everybody is giving a collective "aw!" at the awkward cuteness that is Ben. Is this a get-together fic or is there further plot to be had? Is there going to be a resolution between Garret and the mysterious Megan(who happens to have stolen my sis's name correctly spelled and all.)?
Instant-Soup chapter 9 . 5/8/2007
cute! i love nerd love ]

x
Isidris Gry chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
I just read your story all the way through and really enjoyed it. I agree with Ben on tons of things and I really like Tony. I hope you update soon!
Esquirella chapter 9 . 2/27/2007
I really like this story!
Zipper chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
This is ridiculously cute.

Pasta! Lord, that's the cutest name for a dog ever.

Hm.. was Cig (stuck better than Seth, oops?) just finding out like, whether Ben was gay or not? Hence the awkward pick-up lines.. Haha.

Anyway, I mucho LURVE Ben. He's so.. socially.. retarded?

But that makes him cute.

Him being neurotic helps a lot too.

:D Update soon~

Zipper
InsanePhoenix chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
Aw he's so unsure of himself its cute lol :)
GASPtrinitrotoluene chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
yayy! next chapter please? thank you!
usonaki chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
One word for you: CUTE!

But I'll give you a few more because I'm feeling generous...well written, funny, adorable, pretty realistic...just wonderful. Good work!
RACH chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
WHAT THE HELL. I WAS EXPECTING A LITTLE MORE THAN THAT CRAP. GOD. WE ALL KNEW THEY LIKED EACH OTHER. JESUS CHRIST KELSEA.

aha, I'm just kidding. this was a lovely chapter and I enjoyed it. :D and I loove you XD
magalina chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
You updated! I really need to re read this but its still pretty fresh in my head so... awesome chapter! Benjamin was really cute. Im glad he said that to Tony.

Happy you updated and waiting for more soon? :)
OoohLookACat chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
aww cute!

finally!

can't wait for more

izzie
dolly-dear chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
This story is so far awesome. I cannot wait for more. I love Tony, he's cool.
OoohLookACat chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
oh how cute.

love it.

tony sounds hot.

ben sounds so awkward that it's cute.

ben should get a dog.