Reviews for My Undetected Canoodling
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2
Amazing. Thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2
YAY so sweet.
Also, feel free to post any loveydovey extras. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2
I am an idiot. I just realized as I started reading this chapter that this story, my FAVORITE story, is complete. COMPLETE! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1
UPDATES! SO HAPPY! THIS IS MY FAV FIC ON HERE! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1
THANK GOD! I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! :)
ChuGaEun chapter 20 . 5/28
I'm in tears :'(
Roth is what you can say, imperfectly perfect.
I really enjoyed reading this though, I've only started reading this last night, what more of your readers who were with you since the beginning?
In between struggling through your work and everyday life, I hope you find the time to continue writing good stories like this one.
KUDOS.
ChuGaEun chapter 19 . 5/28
OMG. Colleen Hoover!

WAY TO GO TAMIKA JANELLE! I WOULD NEVER, NOT IN A MILLIONS YEARS, HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL SOMEONE I LOVE (IF I HAD ONE), HOW MUCH I FEEL ABOUT HIM.

You deserve a pat on the back. KUDOS :D
ChuGaEun chapter 2 . 5/28
she's gonna end up with roth, wouldnt she?
ajachowder1 chapter 20 . 5/11
Hi.
I couldn't stop reading your story no matter how hard I tried. That is the reason why it's currently 12:19 am and I'm still up. It's a school night and I have to get up at 5.
I'm in a desperate need for sleep right now so I'll make this short and sweet.

Beautiful, amazing, captivating, a truly awe inspiring and humerus piece. Lovely.

-Aja X3
Melly chapter 20 . 5/1
How many times have I read these last two chapters? I have lost count. I miss Jane and Roth so much; I am picturing them being married and having babies. I came across this story roughly five years ago and like Thatcher and Nadine, Jane and Roth are apart of my life. I think somewhere they exist for real. I will hold on to that belief
allancaldera chapter 20 . 3/30
It was a really love story. Love the both together and happy that Roth has its happy ending with jane. I usually read slash but this was good.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 3/25
I love this story, it was funny, cute, and romantic. And I really like Roth's character, he was cool and sure of himself, which I really liked. Him and Jane are so cute together too.

I really hope you can get a sequel out, I miss them already.
4gnez chapter 20 . 3/18
Awesome story! I really liked it. Good job!
lovesthedark chapter 20 . 3/7
Seeing that you updated this story made my day! I was 15 when I started reading this story and now at 23, I still love it! Roth and Jane are so cute, I love how you ended the story! Happy Belated Birthday!
Cristina chapter 20 . 3/5
I have to say this: you are a brilliant writer. I love the way you write. I've been reading your stories since I was fourteen years old. I am now nineteen years-old and in my sophomore year of college... I am still obsessed with your characters. I realize I just admitted to stalking you for the last five years of my life...I realize that. But I can't force myself to care in my current state of mind. Have you ever watched a famous person give an interview and thought "we'd be best friends in real life"? That's how I feel about you when I read your stories. We would be best friends in real life in fact, we have been. For years and years..inside my head. That sounded creepy. In fact, this all could sound creepy but I mean it in a non-creepy way. By the way, when are you finishing Lessons in Love101? I am obsessed with Spencer and Wilhelmina. Obsessed. I want to know what happens at Wilhemina's house. What happens? I must know.

P.S.- it would be completely amazing if you emailed me.
My email is: