Reviews for My Undetected Canoodling
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 3/25
I love this story, it was funny, cute, and romantic. And I really like Roth's character, he was cool and sure of himself, which I really liked. Him and Jane are so cute together too.

I really hope you can get a sequel out, I miss them already.
4gnez chapter 20 . 3/18
Awesome story! I really liked it. Good job!
lovesthedark chapter 20 . 3/7
Seeing that you updated this story made my day! I was 15 when I started reading this story and now at 23, I still love it! Roth and Jane are so cute, I love how you ended the story! Happy Belated Birthday!
Cristina chapter 20 . 3/5
I have to say this: you are a brilliant writer. I love the way you write. I've been reading your stories since I was fourteen years old. I am now nineteen years-old and in my sophomore year of college... I am still obsessed with your characters. I realize I just admitted to stalking you for the last five years of my life...I realize that. But I can't force myself to care in my current state of mind. Have you ever watched a famous person give an interview and thought "we'd be best friends in real life"? That's how I feel about you when I read your stories. We would be best friends in real life in fact, we have been. For years and years..inside my head. That sounded creepy. In fact, this all could sound creepy but I mean it in a non-creepy way. By the way, when are you finishing Lessons in Love101? I am obsessed with Spencer and Wilhelmina. Obsessed. I want to know what happens at Wilhemina's house. What happens? I must know.

P.S.- it would be completely amazing if you emailed me.
My email is:
Melly chapter 20 . 3/5
I hate you, I freaking hate you. I am crying right now. The ending was so simple yet so beautiful. I want a love like that. I hate you for doing this to me. Making fall in love with these people. I am going to read the last chapters again.
Thank you for your lovely stories and making my day. I was so excited for the updates and I just want you to know you are an exceptional writer. Keep doing your thing hon and all the best in your future
Melly chapter 19 . 3/5
Noooo. This cannot be the end of Roth and Jane, I am going to miss them. It feels bittersweet at the moment knowing they finally get an ending but this is where the story ends. I love these two. I would like a sequel, preferable when they are married with children. Noooo :-(
Melly chapter 18 . 3/5
Hehehehe. Yesssssssssssss. Finally, after all these years you have added three chapter. Glory to God and what a chapter this is. The kiss, Jane going to Harvard, oh sweet Jesus. 2015 is turning out to be a great year.
JustAnotherNewbie chapter 20 . 3/1
This was a great story! I loved every bit of it. I want my own Roth.
Also I feel like your writing has steadily improved over the chapters so that's great.
thebluegreeneyedgirl chapter 20 . 2/25
I want you to know...the ending was worth the wait. I followed this story a while ago for one simple reason: I love Janey and Roth. So much like I was growing up. Thank you for finishing this :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/25
I never thought it would actually happen, but I'm so glad I kept watching. I've always loved this story, and now that it's finished I only like it more.
BettyBoo chapter 20 . 2/25
so happy that i want to moonwalk, do cartwheels, shout from the top of the mountain! i thank you enough. i've loved this story and i'm so glad that these two finally got their end - thank you 1000s times!
zoleka chapter 18 . 2/24
Could my eyes be deceiving me , is this an update I see . After I saw that you updated nosiwe I was elated beyond elated and I came on this account to check if you had updated this to but was disappointed but now I'm as I said beyond elated my family is giving me funny looks right now because I'm bouncing and cackling so much and I haven't even started reading the updates I love your stories and I'm glad that I did not give up on you I guess patience and obsessively checking for your updates has paid off .sorry about the long review but I just love you so much . Know let me get back to tameka janelle and roth .
mizgardenia21 chapter 20 . 2/23
This was absolutely the bestest thing to happen to me today. My mom was with me and I started flailing around when I saw that you had posted the ending to this fantastic story-which has become one of my absolute favorite books (yes book) in the whole world (I read a lot so that is indeed saying something at least for me personally). I enjoyed getting into their world and watching Tamika Janelle discover her love for Roth. It was absolutely amazing! Thanks for posting and this was more than worth the wait.
Kellet chapter 20 . 2/22
THEY'RE TOO CUTE. THEY'RE TOO TOO CUTE. I love reading them. They always make me smile.

Also, I'm really really glad you finished this story. It totally made my weekend.
fariswheel chapter 18 . 2/22
Holy crap! I can't believe I forgot how good this story is! I am so glad you cam back to this, and I Will absolutely read anything you write. Thank you so much!
730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »