Reviews for My Undetected Canoodling
gyoung chapter 1 . 8/16
Now, that's a creative and cool way to set up a story! Way to go! :) I'm already feeling quite curious.
two closed doors chapter 20 . 7/15
I cannot believe it. I'm honestly so stunned I don't know what to say. I last checked on this story 4 years ago to see if it had been added to. I have since finished medical school and my first year of my residency and happened to go onto fictionpress and find this story and to my utter delight, it was updated. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. The showdown was a fitting end and the epilogue style and discussion makes sense. Your writing style is clear and in this story, light and on point with what the characters are going through. Thank you.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2
Amazing. Thank you
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2
YAY so sweet.
Also, feel free to post any loveydovey extras. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/2
I am an idiot. I just realized as I started reading this chapter that this story, my FAVORITE story, is complete. COMPLETE! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you... :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/1
UPDATES! SO HAPPY! THIS IS MY FAV FIC ON HERE! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 6/1
THANK GOD! I'M SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! :)
ChuGaEun chapter 20 . 5/28
I'm in tears :'(
Roth is what you can say, imperfectly perfect.
I really enjoyed reading this though, I've only started reading this last night, what more of your readers who were with you since the beginning?
In between struggling through your work and everyday life, I hope you find the time to continue writing good stories like this one.
KUDOS.
ChuGaEun chapter 19 . 5/28
OMG. Colleen Hoover!

WAY TO GO TAMIKA JANELLE! I WOULD NEVER, NOT IN A MILLIONS YEARS, HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL SOMEONE I LOVE (IF I HAD ONE), HOW MUCH I FEEL ABOUT HIM.

You deserve a pat on the back. KUDOS :D
ChuGaEun chapter 2 . 5/28
she's gonna end up with roth, wouldnt she?
ajachowder1 chapter 20 . 5/11
Hi.
I couldn't stop reading your story no matter how hard I tried. That is the reason why it's currently 12:19 am and I'm still up. It's a school night and I have to get up at 5.
I'm in a desperate need for sleep right now so I'll make this short and sweet.

Beautiful, amazing, captivating, a truly awe inspiring and humerus piece. Lovely.

-Aja X3
Melly chapter 20 . 5/1
How many times have I read these last two chapters? I have lost count. I miss Jane and Roth so much; I am picturing them being married and having babies. I came across this story roughly five years ago and like Thatcher and Nadine, Jane and Roth are apart of my life. I think somewhere they exist for real. I will hold on to that belief
allancaldera chapter 20 . 3/30
It was a really love story. Love the both together and happy that Roth has its happy ending with jane. I usually read slash but this was good.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 3/25
I love this story, it was funny, cute, and romantic. And I really like Roth's character, he was cool and sure of himself, which I really liked. Him and Jane are so cute together too.

I really hope you can get a sequel out, I miss them already.
4gnez chapter 20 . 3/18
Awesome story! I really liked it. Good job!
743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »