Reviews for Rainlove
Saeger chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Those two at least have fun together. And Emma didnt force Stella to deal too far into her forced world. I know going thru places like that make me uncomfrotable. *shudders*

Whoot for the story. Even with lengths between updates.

And curiousity kiling me over why her family is trying to get a hold of her suddenly.
Saeger chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
*squeals* YAY! Really well written. I enjoy VERY much...
Saeger chapter 5 . 1/28/2006
Nice. I like Emmabelle's insight, there... Great job.
Saeger chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
That makes sense. Well, I followed it... Not a background I would have expected from a girl who came across as Emmabelle did. Neat twist. And i like how both characters are slowly growing.
Saeger chapter 3 . 1/19/2006
I've been in a few places that had the same effect on me... Both ladies, really... Nice chappie. And I can stand the wait... Quite a few authors here do worse'n it up!
Saeger chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Oh, wow. I can take a guess where this is going, but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. Keep writing1 You know I can't be cruel, even when I'm being honest... But it's good.
NODnSMILE66 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I love the way your dialogue seems to just read so smoothly. Emmabelle seems pretty self involved and sort of sterotypical. Other than that, great!
Aliesia chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
UPDATE WOMAN! i love it! but if you dont update i will hit you with a blunt object until your arm falls off
Beth chapter 1 . 12/2/2005