Reviews for A Gothic Christmas
I like it a lot! Please update soon! _

Crazygirl91
Need 'n' Know chapter 3 . 12/17/2005
AWw!

Oh, and I gotta say, I can never get why people say "terribly sorry"... I mean... terrible means bad, so why...? Lolz, it just suddenly struck me, that's all.

Already, Kara? A bit too early, don't you think? Wait, that means she hasn't lost hope!

And I don't think you've ever mentioned the guy's name... (grumbles) I want to know the guy's name! Or if you did... sorry!

All right, still waiting, and why do every paragraph start with an "a"? WHY?-!

Need n Know
Tina chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
I really like this story so far. But i have two questions:

1. What's his name?2. And what's he look like?
Paste on Smile chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
The chapters are short. You have a number of grammar and spelling mistakes. The ones that stood out the most were:

I think it's paragraph seven (It begins with "Her mother was always trying...") where you have a huge run-on sentence.

In paragraph 11, did you mean red suit instead of "rest suit"?

Also, when you used the word "embracement," (in paragraph 20, I think) did you mean embarrassment?

Lastly, in the third paragraph from the bottom I noticed you wrote "Her mother had already went inside." "Went" is the incorrect word there. Perhaps replace that "went" with gone.

But, as I said in a previous review, the storyline itself is good! Keep my friendly suggestions in mind, and you'll be able to make the story even better!
Paste on Smile chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
The plot seems like it will develop into a good story. You've got many grammar problems, though. Proofread your work before you post it, and the story will be much better.
Dracona In Volata chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Nice. I like. I'm getting hooked on this.
1218 chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
hm
Dracona In Volata chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I like this alot. It's good so far, I'm curious to see where it's going from here.
Need 'n' Know chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Again? That's so short. Poor him... some father, but some mother, too, and yet he still has the spirit! Aww, that's so... I don't know how to describe it. I hope he can change that girl, then! Lolz... weird, the jolly guy and the gloomy girl... okay.

Need 'n' Know.
Need 'n' Know chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
AWw, it's already started? What's his name? He sounds so... dreamy and sincere! And what's he look like? Yeah, curious here!

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer... ohh, that's so sad! But he still has the spirit, and that's what I like!

Need 'n' Know.
belinda-b chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Nice set-up so far. Waiting for what you're going to do with it. :D
A.M. Angel chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
So far I like it. The summary sounded like this should be a interesting sotry. Update soon, please!
Dracona In Volata chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Hm. intersting. I'm wondering what's coming next.
BleedingAngels911 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Sounds good, update soon! Can't wait