Reviews for Why?
BrokenHeartedAngel chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
mm good job i like this!
theoretically beautiful chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
"I never thought I would ever lose you,I never thought this moment would come true." ahh hindsight. Very nice.
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Unfortunately I don't think anyone understands why people leave the ones they love... humans are just stupid that way... I totally understand this one as well . You are so awesome! You're going to be famous someday, i can tell. *puts on big sunglasses like a celeb* CASHING! Haha... lol... o You're going to read manga? WAHH! I need to get some more T.T o.o Do you read Dnangel? cant wait til the new one comes out in september ... *clicks the fav authors button* This is fun .
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Is this about losing someone through death or the breakup of a love relationship? I liked the line about making lemons into lime.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Very emotional- So sad... I hate it when people leave, especially loved ones. D Maranwe
foreverlostinmyownlitttleworld chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
awsome poem very powerful I love it
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
i like this one a lot. great job. very emotional and heartfelt. nice job! :)
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
interesting this was good i liked
owned-pride chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
In a way, it's saddening. In another, it's pretty. I know I'm odd. Just something I thought you would like to know.
Southern Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Awesome! it holds alot of truth. Great job! you're really talented!
Gavotte chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
great job. keep up the good work. i can almost see this poem come true

Gavotte
mint cookie chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Cute. And sad. Which is an interesting combination.

(Rambling. Sorry.)

I think this would make a really good freestyle.

Lovelovelove it.

Keep writing!

XO
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I love the line, "I only wish I could take hose lemons and make sweet lime." It's really creative and cool, I like the depressing theme.