Reviews for Kiss
Ciao Niccie chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I thought this was sweet and I liked the casual goofiness to it. Made me smile :)
Just Max chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh, I liked this one a lot. It's really something people can relate to, just because it never happens like it does in the movies.

Not to mention, your writing style is gorgeous.

I didn't really like the last line because it bordered on cheesy, but I'll live.

Anyway, here I am reviewing something you write like two years ago, so you might not like reading reviews for it.
WakingDreamland chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I adore this piece. A lot. And also your story From Where We Stand, I am in love with that.

You have a wonderful writing style. Spectacular writing style actually. Its almost like my best friend Richard's, which Im sure you didn't need to know, but there i go rambling. Haha.

Im sitting at my computer, it is 12:44 at night-on a school night no less-and I, for the life of me, cannot get Hot Patootie out of my head. And I really should be doing my chem homework but it looks like im not getting to that anytime soon. heh. And that ends my rant for the night...

but i digress

please update FWWS soon! And keep going with your one-shots their amazingly romantic to read. Im such a sap. -

Ever seen pretty in pink? Your character just reminds me of duckie for some unfathomable reason. Ha. Sorry sorry sorry, I really can't keep a main focus in this review can I.

Love

Caitlyn
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Wow, that's a really good story. I really like the way it's written. It's really great how you tell how it isn't first. I like that style. I like the way you end it too. Great work!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Aw. I super heart it. I love all the "could have beens" and "should have beens" and then the brutal, "awkward and wrong and beautiful" honestly. I love it. I've had those kinds of kisses, the friday afternoon after school, sweaty, joking around then BOOM, what just happened kind of kisses. And they SO make a better hollywood begining than anything else. They're more real and more spontaneous, more honest and naked. Like, "this is me, this is us, I wanted to see what it'd be like, wanna do it again?" Only you don't have to say any of that. Just do it. Haha I sound like Nike. But yeah. This piece made me smile and then brought back a load of memories. I love it.
Audin chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
The second-to-last part was my favorite. Overall the story was okay.

"We were both covered in a disgusting mixture of sweat and the red dust that hovers above of the track when you’re behind everyone else. He had just said something stupid and we were both laughing. I just leaned in and pressed my lips against his. It was awkward and wrong and beautiful."
Priscilla chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Wwo, that's really god! Keep writing! I'll be waiting for more! LOL
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
That was really good. I liked it because it's so easy to relate to - it's true, kisses are never like they are in the movies, however magical they can be.

Going on my favourites! Thanks so much!