Reviews for Boy
Jacinda Knight chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
oh...wow. You have this amazing talent with putting together simple words to evoke this...mystical...iamge in my mind! Wow, simply wow...this is the first time that I've come upon poems that have so many reivews! Anyways, I hope you continue on writing these amazing poems! Bravo,

J.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
-the way that you’re face turns to haze- Should be "your."

I could've sworn I had already read this poem but I guess not. I'm not that big of a fan of it, either. It's got a good rhythm, but nothing in the poem reaches out and grabs me like in most of your poetry. This one doesn't have "Faithless Juliet" on it like usual, and I guess that's why it isn't as good. I could imagine several poets on this site writing this poem.
MamaG chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Short but sweet. Thanks for the review as well, I'd almost forgotten about those poems
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
somehow i found your summery better than the poem. who would have guessed?-the Lady Elaine
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
interesting rhyme scheme; i'm pretty sure you did that intentionally. when i read this, i picture myself because i had an experience with a boy that i loved...and i was always looking for him, out the window, in the darkness, both figuratively and literally. it felt like he ruled my world for a while. "with you nothing is clear..." it hits home.
milady424 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
great imagry...nicely doneluvs, ml
Timothydlol chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I really liked that.
Mad Asher chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I like how it rhymes. Did you notice how it rhymes? I think I am the first person to notice how it rhymes. I mean, come on, it DOES rhyme, after all. Jeez people are y'all dense or something?

Yeah so if "nothing is clear when you are with him" then why don't you just ditch this boy because he sucks a lot or something? Look, I don't know what the hell I am saying, I'm just trying to post a nice review for once, ok!

"Ever so near". If he gets close to you shove him off and tell him to get away from you because he is invading your private space or something like that. I mean, I know I don't do that to a girl because I am not like that. So either that or shoot him. That's my comment on that line.

"The way your face turns to haze" so that is good, right? So if his face is haze, then how can he be real. So seriously this boy doesn't seem very nice and if I were you I would tell him to get the hell away from me or I would tell an adult or someone.

OK, do you think I am taking things a bit too literally here? Maybe? That's just me, the skeptical dude with a helping hand that's not too close to anyone to be awkward or unnecessary or retarded or whatever...SO.

Merry Christmas before I forget!

(Helping the world, one person at a time)

X-Eragon-X
Herminia chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Good job.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
very nice again...
Unthinkable Things Happen chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
one word...wow
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Some beautiful descriptions and a well drawn out scene hold this haunting piece together. Not so keen on the flow of this one, as it seems slightly off; but regardless, it is still a worthy addition to your work.

KEEP WRITING!

F.C
violet bones chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I like this one! It's enchantingly simple and somewhat haunting at the same time. Muy bien!
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
excellent work, I love the beautiful imagery involved here and how everything is laid out in such a menage of beauty. Again I can't begin to express the excellence here.
Brittany Studer chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I feel like I can relate to that, very well written. Short and to the point.