Reviews for Reply
LightofShadows chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
This poem is amazing. When I read poems/songs I always have to relate to it in order to truly understand, but I didn't have to do that with this one. The emotion in it gives me a better feeling on what this person I know seems to be thinking. Great job :).
KathrynR chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Good rhyming sceme. the content is very blunt and truthful, which is great. very cleverly . r&r some of my work sometime
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
As I've told you writing was my way to deal... But things are good now so aparently me writing my thoughts down helped me alot.. But anyway great poem honey... You should really start writing again... It makes me so happy to get on here and see that you have written something else... Even if the poems aren't friendly...
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Heya, this was a deep poem. I hate that it wasn't a happy poem, and I guess I can sort of relate to this as of recently. My only hope is to just keep things friendly. I mean no one likes a messy tiff, and I already know about how sweet you are. Anyways I'm rambling right now, because I'm in a weird place at the moment and my thoughts are scattered everywhere. I'm just glad to see you writing again, because like I've said before it's good for the soul. Keep up the good work, and if you ever need a listening ear you know where I'm at. Laters.
oohaysemag2001 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Wow! Powerful message,Beware though the heart can be can know it?

Keep up the good work.