Reviews for A Mere Memory
Anisa Again chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This poems so sweet! It reminds me of the time i look in to the family album and see my self (Quite ugly)doing something mischevious (wont tell you what but it DOES include eating a LOT of chocolate...) :)I remind my self of childhood when by keeping ALL my , what do you expect? Im a **bookworm**
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
a very moving child-like piece there, I love it all our child hero's in one place. I love it all, its a very odd and dareing piece I think, a chronicle of my childhood mostly _ u even got Xena warrior princess in there, haha, love it. keep it up x
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Sweet and sad all in one little poem. It is very touching, and human. Sorry I took so long to get back!
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Ah...a child hood ignorance of the larger world around us...wow, it sucks growing up. Thanx mez, you made me feel like crap...jk. Anyway, awesome poem, i love the ryming and the references to so many things that we use to watch, read and be amazed by when we were little.
shadows-light91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Aw... sweet!
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I like this. It's settle and like a blast to the past with all the old characters that used to bring us joy. Sweet.

Wishdreamer
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
hm, i think christmastime is about feeling like a kid, sometimes.i feel like this when ever i go go more, but its ridiculously expensive.

only thing, i didnt have bratz or shrek when i was little.

more of barbie, polly pocket kinda its nice.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I loved the ending. This was very nicely written. Yay you reffered to Charmed! QueenVixta
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Poem definitly made me pine for the childhood days. Nice job.
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I love this poem. I remember when Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the show) started, I didn't get to watch the first episode because it was on after my bedtime. Great job with the memories.