Reviews for First and Seventh Dwarf
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
i love this story!

it sounded vaguely familiar when i read the summary and when i opened up to the actual document i realised i had read it before

anyway the point i was trying to make was that i tried to add it to my favourites list... however the pop-up box said it was already on my list .

.../)/)

..( . .)

...(")(")

never stop writing

() Eleri (
daughterofmusic chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I love the twist you put on it... And the end. "Forget-me-not. Ironic." It's true, that people never notice the disappointed lover...

Personally, I don't believe in "Swept off my feet". Cinderella is a drag. She didn't even know the guy.

~Music
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Wow. That was amazingly, amazingly bittersweet. Even though it was a sad ending, there was something so... beautiful about it.
Pugz chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Oh i love it! I've always hated those soppy happy endings where the prince whisks the girl away on his steed. I love the ending where he remembers he name of the flower, it is ironic!
Danielle chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
It's beautiful! i never liked the story of snow white, i always knew there was somehting missing. hehe. I love your ideas for stories. It's awesome. xox
Shang Warrior Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I like this as well. Especially how you referred to the prince as a golden theif.
Beks chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
A very different and refreushing point of view. As you already know, I hate it when the handsome prince just whisks the girl of to their castles, simply because they are beautiful. It's boring, shallow, and stupid. I love this version of it. I especailly liked the ending and the way you refered to the prince as the golden theif.
Tanwen-Whitefire chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
good god, i always hated prtince charming, adn now i have another reason.
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Very odd, but strangely poignant piece of writing. the line "hey say there were seven, but there was only ever me" was oddly phrased, but for the most part it was very well written. origonal and thoughtful take on the story. Loved the reference to the prince as"the golden theif"...keep writing...you have a great style.