Reviews for the chestnut tree cafe
hey maria chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I've always loved the "under the spreading chestnut tree" lyrics. I even imitated it with these poems called "under the singing willow tree." I hope I don't get sued. XD

I love the songlike quality about this...and the last lines are gorgeous. The romance in this is very passionate and it comes through so clear...great job.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Wow, I can so relate to this one right now.

I love the bit about sipping lies and a side of deceit- that was awesome. As was the chestnut tre selling- line. The ending line has actually been said to me- so yeah, this poem meant a lot to me.

I also wanted to compliment you on your rhyming- you do it so naturally, not forced and amatuer sounding like so many of the pieces on here are.

Great job.
cellulardivision chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Nicely written work. I'm becoming a fan of your writing. Thank you for reviewing me and placing me in your favorite authors list. I'm assuming great work from you, because everything I've seen so far has been magnificient. The last two lines of this poem are especially praise-worthy. Keep up the great work. You're added to my favorite authors list!