Reviews for Confused In This World
crystangel03 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Amazing! Short, simple and simply great work...oh and thanks for reviewing!
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Full of emotion! It makes me want to hug you here and tell you everything's okay. I love the rhymes as ell, they are really good!
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
interesting, sad, emotional. nice lil poem
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
hm...interesting
Tenebrific chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
if you ask me those feelings are just a sign of maturance, its a cold world out there and apathy is your only armor. On the upside there are lots of pretty colors too. Apropos, thanks for the review.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Sounds like the perfect picture of hopelessness. Or like someone who doesn't know Jesus Christ as their personal savior. Good poem, though the aabbcc etc rhyme scheme does take away a bit of the flow.
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Beautiful.
Heatless Flame chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Interesting. Nice rythm, and no dragging.
Bobertkins chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I would first like to say that I really liked your poem. I like the questions you ask, mainly where is the God that givs us guidance and protection. That was a great line right there. You used tone very well, you gave the feeling of a hopless life. Great job. If I could give a sugestion it would be work on your rhyme scheme and your meter. Your rhyme scheme is aabbccddeeffgghh etc. Try spacing your rhymes so that it isn't so repetative. An example would be to try to use something like abab. Also you really didn't have much of a meter, I personally struggle with meter a lot so, I am not one to talk. Great poem all together, I am going to read your other ones. Keep trying I am eager to see what you come up with! God Bless!Raven1941
son of frost chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
I really liked your poem. But, you seem to be forcing the rhymes, don't. As long as it flows well, and sounds good, it doesn't matter if you rhyme or not. At least that's my belief about poetry. You can take it or leave it, I'm just an amateur poet. I'm only 15, and I'm a freshman too. So, I have a lot left to learn. By the way, thanks for the review!