Reviews for You Are There For Me
crystangel03 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Really liked it...it's great that he's there for you when you need him and your writing is just very well written!
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I remember when you first read this to me and I was so surprised that the hooded man was your father, it is really a beautiful poem. Did you ever read it to your dad? He sounds like the mysterious guy everyone wants to marry, lol. Love it, of course!
fuzbrat chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
aww (y do your poems allways make me say tahat?) I think evrey father wishes for daughter to write something as beautiful as this. Good work
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
that was good i like
New Testament chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Allo allo. Well written, I enjoyed it a great deal(though I'm not really into poetry..which is a MAJOR compliment to you) What I loved was just how relaxed most of it feels, in some you feel loneliness but most of all you bring out realization that there is someone that will always be there for you! And trust me, you'll need him. Like most out there, I'm sure you'll fall many times, but learn for the better!

good job.

-New Testament-(Paladin Van Exday)
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
oh description! this is well written, eloquent and sweet...of course dad's are the best...
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Sounds like you have a great relationship with your parents! That's awesome. I like the poem... very good.
Kaileekins chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
This is your best poem by far. I love it. I wish I had a father like this... Great job!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Beautifully Done!
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Beautifully written. I love your imagery. Good job.