Reviews for Jekyll & Hyde
Elim chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very interesting. I was just talking about this with a group of friends earlier tonight. I like how you take Paul's idea and combine it with the idea of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. It's a good analogy.

-Elim
BelovedOfAslan chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Jekyll&Hyde have always personified that verse to me, and the way he ended up (Jekyll) has to serve as a reminder of what happens when you think you can create an escape from conscience for yourself. That's a very real thing to me, and i think you've caught it on paper with exemplary excellence.

Personal Regards,Beloved Of Aslan
searchlight chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Great job. I totally understand where you are coming from. To me, though, I am both Jekyll and Hyde and God is still God, my Judge and my Savior. Whether I am J or H, I'm always me and I know Jesus understands that I need help/hence the Holy Spirit.
blessed-dragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow. This was really good. Generally I don't read spiritual poems but your title caught my eye. I can really relate to your poem in the sense that just about every human can. We all aim to be good and do good things in life and yet there is always something which pulls us towards the bad. I really liked how you described that. Great job!