Reviews for Melting the Ice
Bahati chapter 13 . 8/7/2015
Kari is so annoying and stupid
LateNightTurtle chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
please make more chapters. its so annoying wen ppl dont finish their stories add just never come on this site again! no offense, but its true!
CrystalTeddyBear chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
Awesome!
Cousin'of'Vampires chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
Did you stop working on this story or what? Please update!
cyanidecandy chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
UPDATE ! D:

are u still working on this story ?

i really enjoy it !
Mysticol chapter 13 . 11/16/2007
Is this the end of the story? No right?
urjellingcauseimevil chapter 13 . 8/2/2007
OYE! next chapter...WHERE THE HELL IS IT!

u better update NOW im in total suspence.

dont make me come back there..

Peace/Love/Update/Kira
Yumna Siddique chapter 13 . 7/1/2007
This was a good chapter... are you working on the next one?
jxb0208 chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
hey are you going to update this anymore. I would love to read more!
Skeptic-Critic chapter 13 . 3/11/2007
I'm not really sure why I didn't review when I read this chapter earlier...Hmm...

anyway...Dude...Lots of emotion packed into that one...My favorite was the jealousy of course...But that's just me...If Kari were to leave the city...Wouldn't that kinda end the whole romance bit?
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 13 . 3/8/2007
My apologies but I'm a little confused. So, Kari was just dreaming? She called Raine Jake because she was dreaming and when he slapped her, she came back? I'm trying to understand. Maybe I missed something. Anyways, I like it a lot. I really really like Raine. I really do hope you update soon. Waiting..
Olivine chapter 13 . 3/2/2007
This is definitely not the end. So I'm wondering what's going to happen next. By the way, the "acquiesced to her request" thing totally reminded me of my beloved Pirates of the Caribbean. Man, I love Sparrow. Update soon.

-Greyhound.

PS- I'm Sapna-Shanti, I just changed my penname.
Snowpuppy chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
Wow, I think this chapter was the one I've been waiting for after she became emotionally unstable...great job!
Tenshi-no-Kage chapter 13 . 2/20/2007
Aww, Raine's so sweet. I loved this chapter, though Kari was really irritating, but I like her reaction to the whole betrayal. But you really should stop with all the cliffhangers! Haha, just kidding. Until next time!

Tenshi