Reviews for Make A Difference
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Great message, beautiful write.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
When in our grave we lay without solace,

For sun and moon no longer rise or set,

Between the blinking of our eyes now closed,—

When all that's cares or tenderness has fled,

Abandoning life's molecules themselves,

For ash is all that now remains of soul,—

When time's smooth nature shatters and breaks up,

Dissolving all our possibilities,

Erasing our life's easel,—turpentine,—

¿Then, will someone tell me what true wealth is?

¿How rich a life can be that touches none,—

In quarantine for fear of contagion?

p.s. thank you for your kind comments. U are always a "pick-me-up" when I'm getting frumpy about writing another line. :-) m.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
beautifully expressed indeed! love what you're writing about...its like inspiration...
white-clouds chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
That was nice. The message was clear.
RingWraith14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This is a good poem and i liked it alot, i felt like i could connect to the poem, and thank u for the review :D
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Beautiful thoughts and words. I believe this is true. Well done.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
YES! Finally someone who isnt afraid to write somewthing like this...i agree with it_ The last 2 lines really boosted the poem, it shone i thought...coz yes its true, some prayers are strong enough, all u need is belief_ Soz if none of that made sense, lol...neways, well done_
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This really cheered me up, I've been in such a bad place lately. Sometimes it takes someone to say this for the message to get through.

Keep it up.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
true true. i think this poem is really meaningful and deep. a very powerful message...keep going!
queenvixta chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is so good. Very well written. The subject is so strong and this is just great. QueenVixta
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
aww, thats really important to remember, im glad your reminding us all P nice poem
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I like the message and I think this piece has a strong ending, good job
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is different from your usual style, but not bad at all! I love the message in this, I can completely relate! Awesome poem!

Much love, Rosanna.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Nice poem, I like the ray of light is sheads upon the world for those who fail to see it, you make it clear. A wonderful and uplifting poem! ~ Eliza
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow, this is really good, great job!