Reviews for Freefall
mobman chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I guess this is one where you find you're own meaning. Thanks for the great read.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow, this was really good. It wasn't half as repetitve as you made it sound like in your A/N. Funny thing is that I've got a piece going right now which is kind of like this. But then I added characters and a proper setting and tried to make a story out of it. That plot bunny is now officially dead. *shrugs*

Yeah, so I was reading on FFnet and saw you had a FP account as well. Really interesting bio on FP by the way. I've gotten to lazy to make mine interesting.

But yeah, now I'm blabbing. Excellent work on this, am adding you to my alert list! :)
Thomas Paxton chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
For a story, this reads far too much like poetry. Typically a story will introduce characters and use them in some where whereas poetry will flow with thought provoking phrases and unique writing style. It seems much much more like the latter.

Basically I'm saying it has no plot, and neither does it hint that one is on its way.

Overall, good lines and writing with a unique format, but severely lacking in 'story.'
Ky-Ky Apocalypse chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
It was a little confusing, but all in all I liked it. What's really confusing is why I'm sitting at the computer reading at 2 in the morning.