Reviews for A Bouquet Mixture of Vicodin Sonata and Lexapro
Chandra Grace chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
...

That was very, very...I can't think of the perfect adjective to put down.

It was very moving.

If it is true about you, I am sorry that you went through pain like that,

and,

if not, I am sorry that whoever the story is after had to go through that pain.

I find it amazing with the writing bringing that person back to life, so to say.

THat is a miracle and amazement in itself.

If there was to be more, I would love to read it.

Keep writing.

Chandra Grace
Orbit chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Is this true?

If it is, I would leave it. It's incredible.

If not, the only thing I would even consider changing is the last line - maybe the moment you felt your soul returning? or if it was gradual, maybe one of the moments you felt part of yourself coming back?

But like I said. Amazing.
Mylime chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
-Wow. This was...amazing. One of the best pieces I've ever read, probably. There's something really good about the way you wrote it and portrayed the pain.

Sorry, but I was just sort of wondering...did this happen?
Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Powerful. There's something beautiful in the way you alternate blunt language with harsh statements, and it adds up to something wonderful.

Sorry about your accident. Hope you're feeling at least somewhat better now.
ArchimedesPrize chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Beautiful work. I think I have found inspiration. I will write a poem for you as soon as I can. I hope that you enjoy my works as much as I have enjoyed yours.
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*stands up and claps*

That was just flat out awesome! Oh-my-gosh! That was... wow... wow... sorry, I'm at a lose for words. It's perfect! I swear! Omg... Write on!
SinxWithxAxGrin chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Wonderfully written!

UCL
Viktrona chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I think this piece is very intresting. i love how you wrote it
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Oh my god... this is just so amazing. I really can't express what I wanna say, just... it was so shocking and disturbing and yet I just couldn't stop reading. Incredibly powerful, and the writing... wow. Sorry for the inarticulate stupidness but I'm totally in awe. This is amazing. Going on my favourites, B.
Serendipity Pierce-Clarke chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
oh wow...gorgeous. really. very powerful.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
it only makes you stronger.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
This is the truest thing you have ever written. it is perfect.
ihdreniel chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow. This is seriously amazing. I wish I could give you a really long review like you did for me, but I honestly can't think of anything that you could do to improve this. It's great just the way it is. Awesome job!
in theory chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
(Hey, I know I haven't updated in ages, I'm getting so lazy..and I have 6 exams *weep* so yeah..anyways!) Gorgeous title, so unusual. And the opening line is completely grabbing. Great work Joolyet (I so wanna call you that but I feel silly so get back to me on that :P and yeah, I have a new lurve interest so expect schmoozy stuff.) shalom. (I'm in an odd mood right now..)
Hell's first Icicle chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
wow. this is so magnificently descriptive and emotional... is it actually from experience? itz amazing! i love this story, because itz so real, and so touching. ...exept now uve kinda scared me... im just leaarning to drive, dammit!