Reviews for forgive me
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Wow. Your writing never fails to just astound me. You use the most interesting phrases and words in your pieces - things like carving out your insides like a pumpkin on Halloween and being glad your hair isn't machine washable. And because this feels so real and tangible, that makes it even more heartbreaking, especially the last actual stanza of the piece. You are amazing. I'm favoriting this (like I do with practically every piece of yours, lol). Keep writing! :)
tasted like heartache chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
That was so pretty, I wish I could write poetry like that.. good job.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Oh, painful. It makes me ache.
Written chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This is beautiful and frightening.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This is the reason I have recently been driven over the edge. I read this about two weeks ago, fictionpress wouldn't let me review it, and I almost killed the computer.

This piece, simply put, is amazing.

If I may be so bold, I think it is one of your best. I would quote you but every single line is beautiful. But this one right here almost made me cry.

"it should have been me buying bucket fullsof rainbow bands to sell to families and friendsit should have been me missing Christmas dayto be hooked up to a machine and throwing upparacetamol."

Its overwhelming. Sad doesn't even begin to do it justice, heartbreaking is overused if accurate, and bittersweet fits, but again, I use it too much. It is gorgeous, pwerful, and is the cause of the odd stinging sensation in my eyes. I hope this is hypothetical, and not based off your life, but you've written a few other pieces that seem to follow the same thread. If its true, then it must be fucking awful, and I'm sorry. Sorry is so inadequate...
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
every one i read gets better than the last. i know im probably gushing you with praise but this was very beautiful. im looking forward to reading more.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
wow.. so powerful.. i love that pumpkin thing & the correlation of the first and last line is awesome... amazing piece
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I am so jealous of the way you can put so much power and emotion into each and every word. So much meaning. I've tried looking for a trick you use, but I haven't found it. It makes for writing that makes me want to cry, though. A very good job, keep writing.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Tragic and haunting. Makes me so sad.
kit feral chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
"I cry every time I have my hair dyed because once again it doesn't make me beautiful." Tragically beautiful. The whole thing… I nearly cried. I really don't know how to comment on this, it's so sad, so amazing… just… as always, wonderful work, never stop writing.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
the ending leaves a burning feeling of hate and of like that taste after one purges themselves of impurities ever so clever you are with your baffle me truly*swoon*
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
. .

* noelle
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
this made me sososad. i can completely relate to this... it makes me want to cry. amazing.