Reviews for stage left
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Stunning and twisted. Your words are very enigmatic and appetizing. The ending was wowing.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Intriguing, quite unusual, and the reader wonders what exactly it isabout, it could even refer to the circle of the person's life and his/her wish to escape through suicide. Interesting poem.
beti213 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
"Bluntly said, enough" and yet not blunt and not simple and hopelessly tangled up in the little nonsense that makes humans humans. she wants out, but she doesn't say it-she's caught up and it takes omniscience to see her plight. the above is my interpretation. take it or leave it. your poems are often breathlessly short, always stunning, and also... vague. imagery left in the way of the reader for her to pick up and put together. just an observation... made me think.
Unready chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
exceptional.

Unready
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
i like this beautiful job
hey maria chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
"EXIT looks seductive"

It always does.
account not in use chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
delicously done.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
reminds me of going on those spinny things at old, very old in fact, elementary schools.

until you just cant see the sky or ground, or anything in jump off just to see where you will land life
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I have no words.

perfection.

* noelle
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
nice job. i don't really have much to say about this one, except that i like it. no complaints. : )
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This is really good, awesomeness. Great work.
ciara cathleen chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I love this. This is really great. You are now on my favorites list.