Reviews for Definitions chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
This is such a cool idea. I love word meanings, because I'm a nerd that way, so this is very exciting to read. Keep writing! :)
Daffodil Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
This was a great poem! "The people who engage in ‘deep and serious thought’ needed a word to convey this" Of course they do.
Decollage chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Make literary love to pages of words...

And I can't say beautiful, because it's too general and conventional beauty has no weight with me in the first place. A dictionary is not conventional beauty, and few now appreciate words.

Unconventional. Different. Better than all the others who attempt at intellectualism, but can't make it, because they're consciously trying so hard to attain it. My skill with words is not so concise as yours, so I must conclude with brilliant, and hope my meaning comes across.
hey maria chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
It's a quiet sort of bitterness, not overdone, but still simmering there. I love this.
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
so cool! i loved every single line. it's simplistic and perfect. going on my faves so i can absorb i, lol.
Thurayya chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh, wow. This was so awesome, the structure is so creative and I love how the undertone is sort of sarcastic.

And you helped broaden my vocabulary. ;]

Good job!