Reviews for Chance of Snow
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Lol that's good, awesome job.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
What a cute poem! I love it, and the rhymes are nice too. Very funny, I enjoyed it a lot. Oh, and thank you so much for your review of "Assassination of a Student President". Yes, there will be updates in a week or so. There'll be 5 chapters, to represent the 5 Acts of the play.
searchlight chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Another great one! "Initially, me heart is glad" and "I won't be a This-Day-Hater." were my favorite lines. My school never closes for snow days. We've had late arrivals though. Even if we get snow and can stay home, we have to make the day up from our summer vacation. Uh. Not fair. -searchlight
Midsummer Madness chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
LOL. thats heaps funny. at least u get the chance to have snow days. down under there is nothing to close school, not even really hot days thanx 2 airconditioning!
lambheadluver chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
How cute! I usually hate snow, and I went to bed last night, late, and when my alarm woek me up I said to myself, "If I don't have to go to school, I will never say another thing bad about snow". Well, I am writing this review in my 2nd period. I hate , good poem, its very cute, and you even made it rhyme well! The ending is great, and I love how its a true story.

Danielle