Reviews for Eulogy
EnemyWithin chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Incredible vocabulary, its been a while since I've had to look so many words up in the dictionary. Very vivid description, and your words flowed expertly. This is a poem of professional quality. My one very small criticism might be an overuse of the word "shard", unless that was you for your constructive criticism on my story, I will heed your advice and work on my descriptions. If you ever want to read any more of my work, I would certainly appreciate any constructive criticism you might have.
finger on the trigger chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
first time i have ever read any of your works & it seems that i am not disappointed. so many colours that paint everything.
kit feral chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
parquet… never heard that word before, had to look it up- very cool. My favorite line was "the rainbow strands: not quite blue, not quite green" it may be simple but it works really well and it just stuck out at me. I loved the ending, too. Beautiful poem, as always! Glad to see an update from you. :D Keep it up!
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
It's so refreshing to see such good writing back on here. I missed it! And thank you! This was an incredible read. I absolutely loved it. The beginning and the end were excellent. And that's always good, because most people only pay attention to the beginning and the end. Of course, that's not me! And I loved all of it. Keep up the good work.
The System Mother chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Very flow's really nice. Good job! _
Absence of Identity chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Brilliantly abstract. I love the ending.