Reviews for What Happens In Vegas
Annie chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
*smirk-age!* Must've been some night. XD I love how Marco is such a stalker-child with his camera. Bwahahah-and them lying on the camera too-completely had me going on that one.
zoule chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Haha. Great ending
Dlyope chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
This was absolutely adorable. I love it. My face is actually sore from smiling so much.
ciboulette chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
I loved it!
Rinna chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Hmm, but it's not staying in Vegas now, if Marco goes to Canada... Let's hope he did take a look at Christian's address.

Anyway, this was a really, really wesome story. And the opening of this chapter has to be the best opening for something ever. Or pretty close at least. I really like how you skipped what actually happened, having Marco go back and explain it to Christian afterward. Good plot device. Pretty amusing that they actually did get married. I even like the whole camera thing, where it sort of plays a part throughout the whole story. Anyway, great story, great job!
htmraw chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
*grins stupidly* Cool. Very interesting
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
I would SWEAR to you that I had already left a review for this... damnit. Oh well. Um, I suddenly have an urge to go to Vegas, if you're wondering. And I know that you are. I LOVE the fact that Marco had been stalking Christian before they hooked up! Kinda creepy... but, well, aren't all the cute ones nowadays? Yes, yes they are.

Oh, and I like Marco's hairy ankles.

A lot.
Cherise chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
*grins* I loved the closing line. And, I didn't know gay marriage was legal in Nevada! Or was that just for the sake of the story?
Lavender L. C chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Well written dialogue and the details fit as well. Great job on this, keep up the good work!
PirateGrrl chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
Funniest thing I have read in a long time. Although now I am wary of Vegas.

Thou art awesome.
Rinna chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
YOu are awsome. I love this story.

I love the concept behind it, I like the Las Vegas angle. And I like how they sort of got to know eachother through a wonderful disjointed conversation.

...and I apologize for not leaving a better review, I'm really wiped out. But I like this story.
Cherise chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
hahaha, I loved the way Marco was trying to proposition him into sex. "Subtlety is the best and most humorous policy!"