Reviews for Haiku for Will
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Typo - He's asks :S

Oh my god, this was hilarious and so so cute.

You're so right, love over the phone is second rate compared to the actual hugging, kissing, and many intamacies shared with someone. I once had this online contact that lived several hours from my place. Well I found out sometime later. We started having crushes on each other, real small kiddy crushes. Well we both never had time to see each other, the distance being too vast to tackle. Yes I know, love conquers all but school chains all. So we had to give relationships up. I was sad because she seemed very intelligent, and she was a writer.

This reminded me of that anyway.

Oh so cute!

- Julian (My keyboard is not responding when I press 'L'. This could suck)
missmeghanh chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
:]
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I really liked this one. So much you can say in a few words. Powerful. Nicely done.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
LOL. I'm not usually a fan of haiku, but this one was awesome. I love this poem. So short and simple and to the point; it made me smile. A very, very sweet poem; reminds me of the voice mail poem I read last nite. I'm starting to guess that you really are in a long distance relationship.

This poem brought back memories. I used to be in a long distance relationship and I think her and I had a conversation just like this poem. Those same exact words. I remember kidding her that I'd just wrap myself in a box and mail it to her for Christmas.

Love over the telephone really does suck; it hurts to see other people who are able to be with their boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband when you can only hear that person's voice. Although it only makes it all the more sweeter the few times you get to be around that person and finally hold them instead of a phone.
Spoogles chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
So much power in so few words, i love it.
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
oh goodness. almost made my cry.
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Aw, that's so sweet! I thought of saying that to my boyfriend, but never did... He got me a charm bracelet, like the sweetheart he is. :P Write on!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Short and sweet!
like a lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
sugary sweetness that slips off the tongue and I lovelovelove it. it's sweet without being cliched or overdone.
white-clouds chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
So cute!
Herminia chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Very creative haiku. Keep up the good work.
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
oh very good thingy in just a few words

A Thingy something at the tip of my tongue that you'll have to work out
Alexis of Dreams chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Tell me about it!
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
nice!
hoellenwauwau chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
sweet and yet so sad :( hope this christmas whish comes true!

cio, hoellenwauwau