Reviews for Never Let Her Go
ScarletDreamer chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Aww...so bittersweet. So beautiful! You're such a great writer! Keep up the amazing work!

(*ScarletDreamer*)
Confused-Mind chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This is a really beautiful poem and also a great remembrance poem. I liked how everything just flowed together.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This is so beautiful, the rhyming is great and the whole piece is so touching. Such a lovely thing to write for a friend. Excellent piece. V x
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
It is so good!
Infection chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
wow. this was amazing. very well written.
emilyrachel18 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Alex this poem is so moving it nearly made me cry i can't believeyou wrote this for someone else, i can tell you were obviously toched by your friends grief, thats what makes you so i can't wait to see you as always i have tonnes of news so talk to you later babes and next time tell me when you've written a masterpeice! i deserve to no!
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hey babe! How're ya? This is just so sad..But, as always, you know how to show the emotion in this so well, it made me cry..I can't even think about losing my sister (eventhough im not very fond of her), because the thought of that just hurts too much..So well done babe, you did an amazing job! We have to talk soon, but now I have to go..Please review my poem?

Loveya babe! Love, Rosanna.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I am sorry for your friends loss. This is a beautifully written poem, I'm sure that she felt a little better after reading this.

keep it up.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
This is so sad, I'm so sorry for your friend and I pray that things will get better for her...
Speaker For The Live chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I really like how you mix up the rhyme scheme throughout, it gets rid of the weirdness that usually goes along with rhymed poetry.

This is just personal preference, but I usually think it adds some to a piece if you break the rhyme in the ending. I don't always do it myself, but it's worth considering, especially with the length of your last line, breaking it into 2 to add effect.

But like I said, I really love the rhyme scheme and the piece.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
i think your friend will feel a little more uplifted after reading this! its a beautiful poem that captures the heavy emotions but really all i want to say is that its a very nice poem!
pantheratigrissumatrae chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
very beautiful. I love the imagery and rhyming scheme. Keep writing!
D. A. Emme chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I loved it. Though its sad, and you said it was true, right? Ekks. -give your friend a hug for me- I couldn't imagine losing one of my siblings. I probably couldn't stand it. I'd be soo lost. I hope everything is okay.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow, a touching message of comfort and rememberance. Your friend is very lucky to have someone like you. Very well done. One of your best.