Reviews for More Than Words
Yellow Cotton Hat chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
So ruddy beautiful!

YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR!
Yuvia chapter 9 . 9/13/2007
I have encontered feelings about this story. For one, I like it,but I feel as if it was rushed or something. Maybe a little more drama? This could actually be better than "Dearly Beloved" if you had placed as much love into the story. Good one, BTW.
Lysette the little vampire chapter 9 . 6/29/2007
You've done it again! Writing such amazing stories that make me cry. And I don't think it's even an hour since I finished up reading another of your stories. :3 Amazing writing as always and I'm just in love with Josh's character and the grief and feeling in the story, as always, is amazingly realistic and just perfectly done.

Love always,

Lysette
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
Loved this story! And damn, you had me crying! This was an awesome read! And I wouldn't mind seeing the next chapter in the life of Joshua and Marshall surface sometime in the future. I would certainly enjoy reading a contiuation of sorts with their new relationship. *hint hint* Anyways, thank you! You're an awesome writer!
Rachizzle chapter 9 . 5/28/2006
it's also time for the next chapter of this story. ;) heh, just kidding. I forgot to put you in my author alerts so I didn't read this... sorry ;-;
Storm December chapter 9 . 4/19/2006
You've done it again! I Love it and am adding you!
Vyle Thyme chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
*cant stop crying* poor josh! you suck charlie!
Vyle Thyme chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
I love Gravitation too! wow. i like 'suha and ryu-chan the most.
Vyle Thyme chapter 3 . 2/18/2006
"He’d lost his virginity and became a man, but it was with another man, so it didn’t count. And he was drunk, and didn’t remember it. Therefore, it didn’t happen. He wasn’t really gay, this was just a phase" can you say denile? anyway's this is getting better and better.
Vyle Thyme chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I randomly stumbled across this and thought it might be good but was I ever wrong. Its no were near good... Its totaly fuskin' awesome. I love it. Faves I'm new haer by the way. I'm Visiting from . Cool story.
Maris. S chapter 9 . 2/6/2006
Wow... I -... wow... That's just about all I can say for now, and I'll probably keep saying it if I don't say something else. But the last chapter and the beginning of this one got me all teary eyed again... I'm going to shoot you with a cotton ball Please update sooN!
Maris. S chapter 7 . 2/6/2006
... :silence for the next few hours: ... OMGravitation... I can't believe that you did that... I was seriously on the brink of tears you know... I don't even know what to say I'm still in shock. Well, off to read the next chapter...
Maris. S chapter 6 . 2/6/2006
YAY! More to read more to read! I heart you!
Maris. S chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
NO! OMGravitation I'M SO GLAD THAT THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS!
Maris. S chapter 4 . 2/6/2006
Muaahaahaa! And our dear charlie still says that he's not gay? Pft
137 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »