Reviews for Bitter is Better
la chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
i absolutely loved this poem the second i saw it. i feel that it was written really well and just flowed. the last line is brilliantly cliche, making it even more amazing.
meaninglessTears chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
it's different and i like new things -. good job and use of words. i hope to read more of ur stuff. and i'm sry for the late review. good job!
zakei chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
is it a kinda angry poem? nah.. not really i guess. cant really get the meaning. i only like the last 2 lines. close your eyes, open your mouth! *pops a sweet in*
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
. .

(my god, i hate you [because you are, like, God in humanity personified])

i spew nonsense for no reason. at all.

~* noelle
mocha chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Short but powerful. So sadistic.
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I like it. Very... immaculate. Articulate. Firm and true. Good job...
kit feral chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I like the knocking/knock some sense. Very clever. And I love the ending. Especially with the the sweetheart. It really rocks. Awesome work, never stop writing.
myno chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
fantastic poem.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
lol. boo. i just reviewed someone else thinking it was your work. i had too many windows open. and i didn't think. *winces* ... anyways. i love this and i should really get my butt into gear and review you like you deserve but then i figure that you don't wanna bother with junk i spew out. heh. D or i'm making excuses again.

i love how cryptic you are. you're still projecting, but this poem seems to hit a little closer. it's like it could have happened. that final line is absolutely brilliant. i love that. you kept this so simple - you just read it and it's all so straightforward, but then you gave it the power to send a reader reeling. it's great that you can write poetry and not close the poem off. heart it and i heart you. you already know how awesome you are. tcha.

~k8
Beauty and Bleeding chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hm.. I like it. Don't really get it, but I like it.